Factions Grobb - Newport.

Riesen

Dalayan Beginner
I've been told there's a reason you cannot repair these factions from kos, and that's totally understandable, soemone should pick a side here, and stay with it. However, this brings up alot of problems.

Doing the grobb port neck put my erudite necro from dubious to threateningly in newport. Then, the warriors, beastlords, and shamans for some reason do not like me in grobb.

I just think there should be a way to better the faction from kos to whichever of the cities you choose to associate with. Mythryn says "flip flopping" is a risk, consdering the RP values of each faction. I was thinking maybe there should be a way to flag someone, like a hidden tag, as denizen of grobb, or newport, so they can then fix their factions, and eventually be able to use all the resources. Right now i cannot use the vendors by the bank without risking aggroing the shamans, and i cannot use 2 of the vendors near the guard captain, because whereas the guard love me, ssithka of the blades" does too, but the other blades guys seem to be on a diff faction, and DO aggro me.

I know you're planning on putting alot of time into grobb, I just think for those of us who chose grobb, we've been totally gimped, from the removal of the dark poralists (our only transporting system).

Please look into this, and see if theres anything you can do.

There's nothing that can be done right now, but I've put one of the newly hired QD's in charge of designing a few faction quests for the various Grobb factions.

Back
Top Bottom