<Fair-Weather Friends>

Obscenitor

Dalayan Elder
I am rebuilding FWF, a Tier 13 guild. We will not be taking any steps backwards. The goal is to kill Vylastra'Zara by the end of January. There will be no raid time dedicated to back-farming, this guild has and always will be focused on progression, not stagnation. In order to accomplish this goal, all grudges and former feuds by any former members & members of competing guilds will be cast aside. If you need strats fed to you in order to even consider attempting content new to you, or do not have the patience to wipe repeatedly to bugged content, you need not apply. In addition you must:

• Have the capacity to speak on ventrilo
  • Be able to raid three times a week in the 7-11 EST range (currently Sun, Mon, & Wed but subject to change)
  • Have finished CoP & class pertinent tomes
  • Have your runic 1 (if applicable)
  • Have your archaic (if applicable)
  • Be mostly Spires/Inner Sanctum geared
  • Be willing to progress your toon outside of raids via 6 man content

At the moment we don't really have any class needs, but if you feel you are an exceptional player and meet all of the requirements above send me a PM or reach out to me in game.

If you are one of these classes and you meet all of the requirements above, please send me a PM on this forum. If you are not one of these classes, but have very high playtime and meet all of the requirements above, feel free to send me a PM anyways. Do NOT PM me with a request for a "Friend" invite. Fuck you.

We are starting raids on January 7th at 8 EST.

Last edited:
i need a video + doc with pictures + 16 min ventrilo explanation to kill a monster, am i a team player

TXmpe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom