<Fair-Weather Friends>

Pnxt3.png

reputation_pos.gif
i hate everyone in FwF but yeah PCU was sweet so u get +rep

mad respect

also i like to pretend Jeremy Piven plays the same character in PCU and Old School, but after a tragic life altering experience.

I find the negative comments and neg reps entertaining. There's no public outcry when Lleoc skimmed out the rubbish players from PR and made Dibs on Everything. Or when White Tees completely disbands to merge with CW, displacing handfuls of players. Or when CW hawks players from Prestige / SB. Then SB backfills those holes by imploding Novus. This is just a few examples from the past year.

This shit happens to every guild, I am not some evil person because 3 players that were in original FWF and 4 other players decide to join my guild. Sorry, some people play this game casually, others want to be the best. Don't hold it against them like some whiny babby bitch. Sack up.

Eh chill out bango I'm not condemning anyone. I know the real story and I ain't even mad. I mean how could I be, I guild hopped my way to T11-12 myself.

yea take a chill pill bango we all know you only play this game to ruin other peoples guilds and take other peoples loots for yourself

Back
Top Bottom