For Shards Sake

Meand

Dalayan Beginner
This is a guild of casual players that want to band together to experience the many facets of Dalaya. We are focused on doing various quests to improve our individual characters.

We are accepting 50+. Our web page to apply is http://forshardssake.guildomatic.com.

We have people on from EST to PST. our heavy time is 7pm CST to after 12pm CST (our PST night crew) or GMT-5

In game contact: Hayo / Gudawhy , Coosk, or Haydez

Last edited:
A few notes we are now 20 people strong. and because of many inquiries at this point we are not even going to put raiding on the calender. This is not to say we are not intested in doing some just we are focusing on questing and maps.

Last edited:
Another update to this would be a better representation of our current strength and size. We have one raid a week (Friday night) now, regularly fill the 18 man limit (with a couple boxes), have consistently been taking down T1/T2 targets and just recently broke into the T3 game.

I have heard several of the way higher-ups say that T3-T5 is the most fun part of the game as you start getting into some of the different strats and there are a lot of targets around... I know I'm having a blast.

The emphasis is still on helping each other gear up, doing maps (now Difficult/VD mostly) and having fun. Last night we did a rag-tag pickup raid of a T2 mob and downed it the first attempt even though we were all using it as a return-to-bind-point.

Could someone let me know what countries fall into the various different timezones? I can estimate the difference easily if I know where in the world they are. I have no clue what PST, EST, CST, MST or whatever are however. Or alternatively, a GMT+(xx) helps too - since that's a tad more universal (according to the computers at least) ::p

time zones

Most of the guild seems to be GMT - 5 though we have people in GMT 4 and 7. Ugh i can barely remember the differences between pst and est now GMT LOL

looking to join guild Acyox lvl 17 Rogue Current Guild Reborn guild don't even think is still around just coming back from 4/5 years away for family issues and health.

Considering the last time Meand updated was 11-24-2010, I think it might be safe to say you'd be going from one dead guild to another. (also, you should consider rolling as a necro, lol). Eisley is right, returning to DB is a petition away, and probably your best choice.

Back
Top Bottom