FREE Forum Signatures! FREE

Re: Selling Forum Signatures! Photoshop guru...

Dynak said:
Putting mandatory guild tags in sigs can help guarantee income around here.

This is the funniest thing I have read on the forums in a long time. Also true. :haw:

First off I'd like to say, nice work on the Signatures, not in the market or the bank roll to assist ya on your money making, but nice. I rely heavy on cut and paste. As for the preceding post....

kukov said:
This is the funniest thing I have read on the forums in a long time. Also true. :haw:

I'm going to try to remedy your inability to find humor with a BaRD joke.

I put a can of worms up for sale in auction, but no one took the bait.

Thanks for the compliment.

Valcor.jpg

More worx

Ahhhh having everquest running messes up the brightnesss. Some of those sigs dont look half as good as they do when eq is running ~_~

Yally said:
Nasta is fierce winner:monocle:

Also, to stay on topic: Those sigs are quite nice but a bit too flashy for my liking. Thumbs up

I like mine... and can put people in touch with the maker, but he doesn't play SoD. :p

Did someone from saryrn do yours? That one beastlord from TWC (forget his name) did amazing works of art...

Do you do stupid art work? Like not chillville stupid, but silly.

Hey man, im unsure if the PM I sent you went through...so anyways send me a tell in game. Names Fasiy! deffinetly gonna be buying a sig from you. Thanks alot :toot:

Awesome sigs I admit. Liked Yally's, but I think Nasta's really the best ! matches his surname very well. Manguadi's is pretty cool also.
Was bugging a friend to do me a drawed sign, but since he dislikes everything related to EQ I'll prolly lean towards you :D

Fasiy's pet just doesn't seem as cool as the one in Nasta's pic. Seems like a bad pose but the background is stylin

I like that pet better actually :psyduck:

I think it's more brightly colored

If it weren't for the green eyes, I would not have noticed there was even a pet in Nastas sig. I like Fasiy's better.

I also picked the best junk weapons for him to have during the screenys too :dance: who woulda knew shan`toks or w.e looked so pimpin :cool:

Back
Top Bottom