Fugpug - Needs Permafrost Bezel WTB

dunnelloncannon

Dalayan Beginner
The Permafrost Bezel is a tradeskill item, that is refined from a Permafrost Bezel Mold. This can only be done by a master Jewelcrafter.

I do not want to go into specifics, for the integrity of the quest; however, I desperately seek this Permafrost Bezel. *** This IS a droppable item *** *** The components to create it, are not ***

If you or someone you know, has seen or heard of a jewelcrafter whom can craft this Bezel, please contact then. Let them know that I am willing to pay lots of platinums. Many many platinum peoples from ancient times.

Sincerely,
Your Sexy and Wanton Dwarf
Fugpug

I could use 16 platinum Wood Elves and 16 platinum Gnomes for the ultimate grudge chess match between Tarutao and I. In fact, I might be able to convince him for you in that case!

k

Bizump!

I am currently farming Plat, also I can borrow plat if I need to to pay for this item. If you are willing to come on a raid with me, I will still pay for the Permafrost Bezel.

i don't know if it's legal to buy this, but i can tell you that dzillon/wooma/yona can make it.

And I know for a fact that I have one, but since I am not sure I am allowed to sell it I rather keep it.

It would be nice to know for sure whether or not this would be kosher. We can provide details on why this sounds iffy, but they're pretty much on the Wiki. Also, I could still use that chess set.

Back
Top Bottom