game doesnt launch

pnch3737

Dalayan Beginner
hey so im trying to return to the game after a long hiatus, but i must not be doing something right

i dl everquest from steeam and run the patcher and it doesnt launch the game

help!

Are you pointing the patcher to the appropriate EQ directory? Have you tried checking "Repatch All" before clicking "Patch and Run"?

In the possibility that you got an error but didn't include it. Turn archiving off in the patcher. On 2 pcs I installed sod to this was an issue after repatching all.

Are you pointing the patcher to the appropriate EQ directory? Have you tried checking "Repatch All" before clicking "Patch and Run"?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Everquest F2P
In the possibility that you got an error but didn't include it. Turn archiving off in the patcher. On 2 pcs I installed sod to this was an issue after repatching all.
archiving is off

im trying again right now, we'll see if the re-patch all works

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Everquest F2P

archiving is off

im trying again right now, we'll see if the re-patch all works

I don't know if this applies to SOD but a lot of programs will have issues if they're put under the default windows directories(program files/x86). You might want to cut/copy the folder to just C:\everquest or wherever you want it.

Also a chance that at some point daybreak pushes something to steam and will make you sad.

Back
Top Bottom