General Information ( From Wiz)

Necro pets proc a useless 45 hp self (pet) only lifetap from 44 on up. It's worthless, as it never gets upgraded.

has any of this info been changed since the application of S.O.D. 2.0? if so is there an update in the works?

If the mob is really really deep red like 7+ levels above you, then you basically will not be able to hit it, just like you will not be able to nuke it.

This is not really relevant any more.

Would it be possible for you to add some info to this about Saves? i know they help to resist spells buy i dont know what % it would be..

It depends on the spell, mob, your level and level of the mob that casts the spell. Some spells are unresistable in the first place.

question about shield blocking % this wont work if you dont have blocking skill i would assume but i do hope im wrong :p

Seferon Goldenwolf
<defiance>

edited becuase i changed my thought midsentance and it's not readable

if thats the case then i dont understand shield blocking shield of freeport has 52 ac there for 52*2 = 104% chance to block :psyduck:... and anyone explain this better

Maximum mana regen from spells is listed at 30 here, high level necro liches are higher than that on their own, is any sort of exception made?

Bone said:
25 is the max you can get from skill mods. So the max you could ever have in a skill is 275.

So if I am @ 250 weapon type skill, then the max mod that is useful would be a +10% mod? Or is it in error that the mod is given as a +% and should be raw points?

-edit: oops, I don't see the % anymore. I am sure it was a % at some point...

-edit2: Fomelo shows mods as %, but ingame shows raw points.

Reiterating the question on the previous page, do Bards get a chance to crit DoTs? Also, do Bards lose Parry/Riposte while "casting"/singing? If so, doesn't this make these skills irrelevant for Bards, or am I missing something here?

Thanks for the clearification.

Spiritplx said:
Reiterating the question on the previous page, do Bards get a chance to crit DoTs? Also, do Bards lose Parry/Riposte while "casting"/singing? If so, doesn't this make these skills irrelevant for Bards, or am I missing something here?

Thanks for the clearification.

Bards do get a chance at critical DoTs, learn the Spell Casting Furry AA. I'm not sure about the Parry/Riposte question though.

Anyone here know the system for snacks/meals/hearty meals/banquets? Can't find an article on the mechanics of such things in wiki. Thanks.

It would also be cool to know the amount of time a food or drink lasts. I'm happy to test with my wood elf, but I don't know if other variables are involved.

galkraft said:
It would also be cool to know the amount of time a food or drink lasts. I'm happy to test with my wood elf, but I don't know if other variables are involved.

There was once a command to see how hungry and thirsty you were, but I don't know if it is still in.

iaeolan said:
There was once a command to see how hungry and thirsty you were, but I don't know if it is still in.

Players can't use this cmd anymore, I asked! :(

Also, AAs now use up your new area bonus and gve you an old area penalty, while the original post says that they don't incur said penalty.

What is worn ft cap?

What is spell ft cap?
-are songs included?

sorry, discussion in guild today and i couldnt find in the couple mins i searched.

Back
Top Bottom