Getting to End game and Progression...

Prova

Dalayan Beginner
After playing this game for a few years off and on, I really thought to myself (what would it take for an incentive to log in?) type
of game. The tier 10-13 content is great and rewarding and some guilds are even pushing onto t14! There are even rumors of new things being
put in development beyond that! But alas the numbers of logins and boxers is not what it used to be to play catch up.

I am here to offer a solution that I think would drastically shift the early game content yet keep in tact what that game is about now
(4.3 Robez boyz).

Upon reaching level 10, you are given a quest that the infestation that lie beneath Yale's domain has corrupted returning wounded soldiers and
replacements are needed immediately.

After Completing this totally accurate lore quest you are rewarding with the following...

Recruitment Baton of Athica
Slot: Primary Secondary
Skill: 1HB Attack Delay: 10
DMG: 300
Magic Damage: 500
STR:+500
STA:+500
AGI:+500
DEX:+500
INT:+500
WIS:+500
CHA:+500
+200 Resists
Effect: Mansion Portal (Clicky 5.0 cast)
Class/Race ALL/ALL

The stats are wild and need to be fine tuned but the point here is to speed up the rate of all the content in this game. By giving people
a way to catch up without having to have time to raid the lower tiers and acquire aa/tomes. This also adequately gears a toon able to progress
at any given time.

My proposal here is to have that one item that just carries the toon to the point of the end game and progression is and will be.
Want to get that euridite head before level 15? Done, only you on your cleric. Want to do a treasure map for that last quest piece but never got
it? Boom, it's done before you finished your aa's. Vah back, diety augment, codex bonus, relic spells, ARG the list goes on!

So this is my idea. Please kindly review and let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Agree. Even though they nerfed minuscule amounts of HP off items for power creep I am in favor of being able to one shot farhags so I can finally get a red. Sun port clicker to raid lava scale and get my ancients

There already is a better way; you get a bounch of end gamers to gear you, these end gamers may not even have robes them selfs, but they have access to them, so its all good.

If they start complaining that you dont do enough on an encounter you need stuff of, just tell them your pressing buttons same as everyone else, never drop, that wont give you any loot on the day.

/cm deathtouch
death_touch_by_mac_tire-d7ngo2v.jpg

back in my day they made you box a ringer shaman to get on that tier jumper fast track. spamming heal for 5 months builds character.

Reverse XP gear. It stats off like t17 at lvl 1 - you should have around 3k ac and 16k hp and then gets weaker as you level down to like t3. You can't ever remove the gear.

Your thinking about it all wrong.

Pay to play

Donation tiers gets you a premade tier X toon.

Back
Top Bottom