Good Bye!

FF14 has been the best game I've played in a long time. It's a shame you guys quit after the first month. My experience may be difference since about 90% of my guild stopped playing SoD to play it with me + some others (looking at you Deein, who quit SoD but still plays, but also plays FF14, but also doesn't).

FF14 has been the best game I've played in a long time. It's a shame you guys quit after the first month. My experience may be difference since about 90% of my guild stopped playing SoD to play it with me + some others (looking at you Deein, who quit SoD but still plays, but also plays FF14, but also doesn't).

It was a fun game and I probably got an easy 80-100hr played (which i see as great for a game i paid $23 for) but my options, as I saw it, were
1. Farm AK/WP/Titan for tomes. Though honestly i quit before they made wp/titan worth farming, but after capping tomes for 3 weeks farming AK just going in there puts me to sleep. Plus, eventually I'd have the best gear and then what? Repeat for 2nd class?
2. Level my 3rd combat class (have Arcanist/Maraduer done, 26thm, 20cnj, 15gld) basically off Fates since I've done most of the quests
3. Level my 3rd crafting class (lv50weaver/alch, 15 cul/carp/GS) to do...? I hardly even craft and its just a grind
4. Level my gathering classes....holyfuck botanist is already like lv35 and its an insane/boring grind, I'd rather cut myself.
I had a great guild as well, but I work from 6pm-12pm 3 of the 4 days a week they raid, so that wasn't an option for me.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1641691/

Back
Top Bottom