<Goon Squad>

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
<Goonsquad> is looking for members!

Goonsquad is now a T5 Guild! We're actively (casually) raiding from the very bottom of the tiers without ringers. While most are allowed to join please view the requirements below.

Goon Squad 19.0 is going to attempt to be a revival of a once amazing guild full of amazing fat lonely guys (girls don't play this game). This version of the guild is not here to steamroll content with uber characters. This guild is going to hopefully start off with a couple of members and slowly progress through content.

While I know there aren't many people on the server to begin with... and there are much less people willing to start over there might be a few who want to do this.

Membership rules will be the same as always.
  • You MUST be a SA member or not be a shit bag.
  • Must watch anime. (A list of your all time favorite anime is required upon acceptance to the guild)
  • Prove that you are in fact not a girl IRL. If you're a girl IRL please use a voice modulation device.
Currently looking for (healers surprisingly are filled!):
  • Melee DPS
  • Caster DPS
If this sounds interesting to you and would like to start a new then send me a PM!

If you would like to see some game play I will be streaming exp + stuff at http://www.twitch.tv/deein

Visit our forums - http://gs.emiliogarcia.net

Last edited:
v3Dts2s.jpg

Capture.PNG

Bring back Goon Squad, and make this man happy. Deein, you're their only hope!

Last edited:
Hm, too hard to pick my favorite anime, how about a genre

there was also a girl in GS once, then a tractor fell on her when she was saving a bird, rip im sorry

I can help if I am not otherwise preoccupied.

very much appreciate it sir! however we're trying to do this without ringers.

If you would like to join on a non freight train character you're more than welcomed to join

What if I join as a man but sometime down the line i decide to become a girl what happens to my guild status

also i don't anime

also

What if I join as a man but sometime down the line i decide to become a girl what happens to my guild status

also i don't anime

also
well obviously you would cease to exist at that time, and people would be going, "hey remember that guy? what was his name?"

at one point last night we had 14 goon toons logged in!

our dudes are leveling and getting to the 65 cap. if you wanted to join NOW is the time!

Back
Top Bottom