Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation Errors #2

Quila

Dalayan Adventurer
The first time went so well I've decided to do this again. This time however, I am limiting the reported errors to quest text and item names. Again, 2 fame will be awarded per reported error with 20 being maximum per NPC. Since I cleared the Wiki of spelling errors last time I will also allow the ones that were posted after that to receive fame.

Also, I'm going to leave this open a bit longer this time and hopefully knock out quite a few more.

Use the format:

NPC Name:
Correction:

Post here while this thread is open instead of editing the wiki.

Last edited:
NPC Name: Sorysia Laythen

Dialogue:
[Sun Jan 20 14:46:42 2013] You say, 'The traveller asked me to find an iron sextant, a gilded rose, a black and white mask, and a mighty sword, all of some significance to the vah. Do you know where I could look?'
[Sun Jan 20 14:46:42 2013] Sorysia ponders for a moment. 'Hrn... the merchant who gave me the tip obout the tentacle terrors in Everchill also told a story about a run-in he had with some of the ruling Kralaw. He mentioned being beaten about the head by something that might be what you need--vague, I know, but the scar he showed me looked like a vah sextant. I doubt a wooden one would have been intact after the first drubbing, so it's probably iron.'

"obout" should be "about"

Ever since your last one of these, I've been playing SOD with a clipboard + pencil by my side to jot down things like this. Here goes:

Item Name: Logols List
Sentence with Error: n/a
Correction: This item's name lacks a possessive apostrophe.

-----

NPC Name: Raider Thaghur
Sentence with Error:
Spells not gonna be much good, so use weapons or fists on the boxes. I reward you some for every supplies you stel. You go!
Correction: A double whammy! (See #3.) "Every supplies" ought to be something along the lines of "any supplies."

-----

NPC Name: Raider Thaghur
Sentence with Error:
Spells not gonna be much good, so use weapons or fists on the boxes. I reward you some for every supplies you stel. You go!
Correction: "stel" -> steal. This is not a case of trollspeak, either, as he employs the same word two sentences earlier with correct spelling!

-----

NPC Name: an excited child
Sentence with Error:
an excited child says, 'are you gonna help me out or not?'
Correction: "Are" needs to be capitalized.

-----

NPC Name: Cult Priest Vanissa
Sentence with Error:
You say, 'They tried to build a society. If they had been more attuned with their beastial side, they would not have been destroyed like this.
Correction: "beastial" -> bestial

-----

NPC Name: Lady Shaina
Sentence with Error: Unfortunately I did not log the text and it is not recorded on the wiki, but a snippet of the quote is, "plans come to fruitition."
Correction: "fruitition" -> fruition

-----

NPC Name: Xilkaz of the Order
Sentence with Error:
Take this enchanted net. You should be able to get close to her as you don't look like on of us. Wounded and weaken her enough to make her easy to capture - but do not kill her! It would be a waste.
Correction: "Wounded" -> Wound

-----

Item Name: Shameful Armband of the Race Traitor
Sentence with Error:
Lore: An embled adorns this symbol of racism.
Correction: "embled" -> emblem (?)

-----

NPC Name: Prime Warden Kizarh
Sentence with Error:
Prime Warden Kizarh grunts loudly. As he looks you over.
Correction: The second "sentence" is a fragment and should be merged with the first.

-----

NPC Name: Logol
Sentence with Error:
Tell him the answer is yes, but only if gets me the things on this list.
Correction: "only if gets" -> only if he gets

-----

Item Name: A Dark Recipe
Sentence with Error: Page 5 of this note contains the phrase "a initiate"
Correction: "a initiate" -> an initiate

-----

Item Name: A Dark Recipe
Sentence with Error: Page 6 of this note contains the word "thier"
Correction: "thier" -> their

-----

NPC Name: Sludge Slimehide
Sentence with Error: When hailed by a cleric during [Path of the Cult Priest I], he yields the following dialog option:
[D2]Unlikely mut!
Correction: "Unlikely mut!" -> Unlikely, mutt!

-----

NPC Name: Cult Priest Vanissa
Sentence with Error: When hailed by a cleric during [Path of the Cult Priest I], she yields the following dialog option:
[D5]Those filthy muts no longer trust me.
Correction: "muts" -> mutts

NPC Name: Judge Rouf Stoutmane
Sentence with Error: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'Ah, you arrive <Player Name>. Please wait by me patiently while you are formely accused.'
Correction: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'Ah, you arrive <Player Name>. Please wait by me patiently while you are formerly accused.'

#2 && #3
NPC Name: Eisa of the Rose
Sentence with Error: 'Thats not what the Sergent Major is being accused of. The only crime I can see being commited here is halting <Player Name>'s investigation. There could be a very serious crisis developing and-'
Correction: 'That's not what the Sergent Major is being accused of. The only crime I can see being committed here is halting <Player Name>'s investigation. There could be a very serious crisis developing and-'

NPC Name: Private Peters Greaven
Sentence with Error: Private Peters Greaven says, 'As my sworn testimony states, <Player Name> showed callous disregard for the authorty of the Captain and senior officer, that being me. I was also poisoned-.
Correction: Private Peters Greaven says, 'As my sworn testimony states, <Player Name> showed callous disregard for the authority of the Captain and senior officer, that being me. I was also poisoned-.

NPC Name: Private Peters Greaven
Sentence with Error: Private Peters Greaven says, 'POISONED by the defendant. I also witnessed numerous meetings between them and the criminal Grant the Bullseye, and caught <Player Name> red handed in South Newport trying to free some other unknown criminal. Grant was a known follower of Marlow, a theif, and killer. Burt, we have in custody has agreed to testify that he gave <Player Name> orders from Marlow herself.'
Correction: Private Peters Greaven says, 'POISONED by the defendant. I also witnessed numerous meetings between them and the criminal Grant the Bullseye, and caught <Player Name> red handed in South Newport trying to free some other unknown criminal. Grant was a known follower of Marlow, a thief, and killer. Burt, we have in custody has agreed to testify that he gave <Player Name> orders from Marlow herself.'

NPC Name: Eisa of the Rose
Sentence with Error: Eisa of the Rose interupts, 'What is at stake is your own reputation since <Player Name> is technically your subordinate-'
Correction: Eisa of the Rose interrupts, 'What is at stake is your own reputation since <Player Name> is technically your subordinate-'

#7 && #8
Sentence with Error: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'Well then, if you aren't satisfied with my decision, lets up the ante. I sentance <Player Name> to the Trial of Purity.'
Correction: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'Well then, if you aren't satisfied with my decision, let's up the ante. I sentence <Player Name> to the Trial of Purity.'

NPC Name: Emote
Sentence with Error: A hush falls over the procedings.
Correction: A hush falls over the proceedings.

Sentence with Error: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'Then thats that. Judgement has been passed, and justice will soon be served. <Player Name>, speak with me to formally accept this judgement.'
Correction: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'Then that's that. Judgement has been passed, and justice will soon be served. <Player Name>, speak with me to formally accept this judgement.'

Sentence with Error: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'I'm sorry for this <Player Name>. But it's the only way. Live or die, you are considered innocent by partaking in the Trial of Purity, as far as Althuna is concerned. Otherwise they'd keep you judged til you gave up. No, not even Thanes can touch you if you complete this. I have faith in you. Eisa will lead you there when you are ready. You are allowed to bring up to five companions with you on this trial. I highly reccommend your very best.'
Correction: Judge Rouf Stoutmane says, 'I'm sorry for this <Player Name>. But it's the only way. Live or die, you are considered innocent by partaking in the Trial of Purity, as far as Althuna is concerned. Otherwise they'd keep you judged til you gave up. No, not even Thanes can touch you if you complete this. I have faith in you. Eisa will lead you there when you are ready. You are allowed to bring up to five companions with you on this trial. I highly recommend your very best.'

NPC Name: Keeper of Purity
Sentence with Error: Keeper of Purity says, '<Player Name>. You have been accused of crimes and sentanced to the Trial of Purity. Are you and your companions prepared to move forward?'
Correction: Keeper of Purity says, '<Player Name>. You have been accused of crimes and sentenced to the Trial of Purity. Are you and your companions prepared to move forward?'

NPC Name: Althuna, The Healing Hand
Sentence with Error: Althuna, The Healing Hand says, 'I don't understand... my sacrafice... the pain I've endured. Yet the sickness runs free. How can this be..'
Correction: Althuna, The Healing Hand says, 'I don't understand... my sacrifice... the pain I've endured. Yet the sickness runs free. How can this be..'

NPC Name: Althuna, The Healing Hand
Sentence with Error: Althuna, The Healing Hand says, 'Well met <Player Name>. I was informed that you suceeded in the Trial of Purity. Few could manage that. I... there is something troubling you child. Would you care to share your troubles?'
Correction: Althuna, The Healing Hand says, 'Well met <Player Name>. I was informed that you succeeded in the Trial of Purity. Few could manage that. I... there is something troubling you child. Would you care to share your troubles?'

NPC Name: High Priest Rodger
Sentence with Error: High Priest Rodger laughs. 'Of course. You must get that alot in your line of work. Here it goes. I need to control the spirits. A binding Orb of the Dead should allow this if I use it as a focus properly. The dwarves of Kaladim used to have those in great numbers, so it may still exist in there.'
Correction: High Priest Rodger laughs. 'Of course. You must get that a lot in your line of work. Here it goes. I need to control the spirits. A binding Orb of the Dead should allow this if I use it as a focus properly. The dwarves of Kaladim used to have those in great numbers, so it may still exist in there.'

Sentence with Error: High Priest Rodger says, 'Next we'll need a special incense. Thats easy though, we have an agent in Kelethin, one Deirdre Grey, who makes it. Just ask her for it.'
Correction: High Priest Rodger says, 'Next we'll need a special incense. That's easy though, we have an agent in Kelethin, one Deirdre Grey, who makes it. Just ask her for it.'

NPC Name: Deirdre Grey
Sentence with Error: Deirdre Grey says, 'Indeed. I have the incense all prepard. If you need anymore just let me know. How is the Rose Squadron doing? I heard about what those Marlow followers did to you at the Arena. Quite ghastly. But if someone like you is a member now, they must be stronger than ever.'
Correction: Deirdre Grey says, 'Indeed. I have the incense all prepared. If you need anymore just let me know. How is the Rose Squadron doing? I heard about what those Marlow followers did to you at the Arena. Quite ghastly. But if someone like you is a member now, they must be stronger than ever.'

Sentence with Error: Without speaking further the High Priest begings chanting. You feel an unnatural and otherworldly chill, similar to the one you felt in Mielech.
Correction: Without speaking further the High Priest begins chanting. You feel an unnatural and otherworldly chill, similar to the one you felt in Mielech.

NPC Name: Kiera D`unteraux
Sentence with Error: Kiera D`unteraux starts shivering violenetly. 'Run... run away! Before I hurt... hurt you... Kill you! Make you bleed. You'll join us you will. My Master! Chaos and death to Dalaya!'
Correction: Kiera D`unteraux starts shivering violently. 'Run... run away! Before I hurt... hurt you... Kill you! Make you bleed. You'll join us you will. My Master! Chaos and death to Dalaya!'

Sentence with Error: Keira's form disipates, but this time the chill moves! It is apparently free now.
Correction: Keira's form dissipates, but this time the chill moves! It is apparently free now.

Sentence with Error: Keira's form disipates, but this time the chill moves! It is apparently free now.
Correction: Keira's form dissipates, but this time the chill moves! It is apparently free now.

NPC Name: Dawn Seer Tarnok
Sentence with Error: Dawn Seer Tarnok says, 'What pain. And corruption. I've seen it before... I will do this divination, and gladly, but you must bring to me implements to assist. Locating the arms will be impossible otherwise. Bring to me a Crystal Ball, for a focus is needed in order to peer through the veil. I need something personal from the owner of the weapons, something of equal value as it were. Finally I need crystalline blood to function as a sacrafice.'
Correction: Dawn Seer Tarnok says, 'What pain. And corruption. I've seen it before... I will do this divination, and gladly, but you must bring to me implements to assist. Locating the arms will be impossible otherwise. Bring to me a Crystal Ball, for a focus is needed in order to peer through the veil. I need something personal from the owner of the weapons, something of equal value as it were. Finally I need crystalline blood to function as a sacrifice.'

#27 && #28
NPC Name: Dawn Seer Tarnok
Sentence with Error: You say, 'Something personal... she was a theif, what about her theives tools?'
Correction: You say, 'Something personal... she was a thief, what about her thieves tools?'

NPC Name: Captain Aiden
Sentence with Error: You say, 'Dammit no! Thats not how it happened at all! Something was wrong with-'
Correction: You say, 'Dammit no! That's not how it happened at all! Something was wrong with-'

NPC Name: Captain Aiden
Sentence with Error: Captain Aiden says, 'I've had it with you, and your excuses. But due to your Trial of Purity, I can't have you arrested by any normal, non-time consuming means. So you leave me with no choice. I challenge you to a duel. You can not back out of this. Don't even try. Meet me at midnight on the island of the Taldorians, the beach of tge Sundered Mountains. Justice will finally be served.'
Correction: Captain Aiden says, 'I've had it with you, and your excuses. But due to your Trial of Purity, I can't have you arrested by any normal, non-time consuming means. So you leave me with no choice. I challenge you to a duel. You can not back out of this. Don't even try. Meet me at midnight on the island of the Taldorians, the beach of the Sundered Mountains. Justice will finally be served.'

NPC Name: Duke Thanes the Righteous
Sentence with Error: You say, '[Explain the whole story, from the begining to now.]'
Correction: You say, '[Explain the whole story, from the beginning to now.]'

Sentence with Error: Duke Thanes the Righteous nods as you finish. 'Well this is enlightening. Shadows... My gut tells me Marlow or one of her nightmares are involved... I shoud have expected that. This brings me towards two statements you would probably like to hear.'
Correction: Duke Thanes the Righteous nods as you finish. 'Well this is enlightening. Shadows... My gut tells me Marlow or one of her nightmares are involved... I should have expected that. This brings me towards two statements you would probably like to hear.'

#33, #34, && #35
Sentence with Error: Duke Thanes the Righteous says, 'Firstly, you acted appropriatly given the situation. Your life was in jeopardy against a clearly evil and corrupted menance, and you dealt with it efficently. For that you shall be applauded.'
Correction: Duke Thanes the Righteous says, 'Firstly, you acted appropriately given the situation. Your life was in jeopardy against a clearly evil and corrupted menace, and you dealt with it efficiently. For that you shall be applauded.'

#36 && #37
Sentence with Error: Duke Thanes the Righteous says, 'Correct. A lesson needs to be taught to those below you, that no one is above the law. I shall keep your penance simple however. You will travel to Newport and seek a cobbler, Halas and seek a cook, or Underhilland seek a church supplier. Find two tasks, total, of the three and compelte them. Return to me when you have done so..'
Correction: Duke Thanes the Righteous says, 'Correct. A lesson needs to be taught to those below you, that no one is above the law. I shall keep your penance simple however. You will travel to Newport and seek a cobbler, Halas and seek a cook, or Underhill and seek a church supplier. Find two tasks, total, of the three and complete them. Return to me when you have done so..'

NPC Name: Tim Cobbler
Sentence with Error: Tim Cobbler says, 'Oh! A customer? Big discount if you buy alot! Come on! Help a fella out!'
Correction: Tim Cobbler says, 'Oh! A customer? Big discount if you buy a lot! Come on! Help a fella out!'

NPC Name: Ylva McDaniel
Sentence with Error: Ylva McDaniel says, 'Oh! You found my necklace? Where was it? I see... I must have dropped it when I went to fetch water for the alchemist's... ehh nevermind that. Here, I have to reward you with something. Here, have some of my special stew. It might not look much, but it's tasty and filling.'
Correction: Ylva McDaniel says, 'Oh! You found my necklace? Where was it? I see... I must have dropped it when I went to fetch water for the alchemist's... ehh never mind that. Here, I have to reward you with something. Here, have some of my special stew. It might not look much, but it's tasty and filling.'

#40, #41 && #42
NPC Name: Ylva McDaniel
Sentence with Error: Ylva McDaniel says, 'Well.... I got this recipie from a travling gnome a long time ago, and it was quite popular. I'd like to make the dish again, but I'm missing one of the key ingredients. It would surely be a big hit during the Festivel of the Snow Wolf.'
Correction: Ylva McDaniel says, 'Well.... I got this recipe from a traveling gnome a long time ago, and it was quite popular. I'd like to make the dish again, but I'm missing one of the key ingredients. It would surely be a big hit during the Festival of the Snow Wolf.'

I have more fun I ran out of time. Someone better not take the ones i posted on the wiki or ill be upset > <

Quest typos-

NPC Name: Mira Shahar
Sentence with error: Bring me four of their slimey rocks and I'll give them to Lyjan for study.
Correction: Bring me four of their slimy rocks and I'll give them to Lyjan for study.

NPC Name: Hyvek Vahl
Sentence with error: The Runnyeye seem fascinated by a strange, slimey rock found in their abode.
Correction: The Runnyeye seem fascinated by a strange, slimy rock found in their abode.

NPC Name: Del Jarels
Sentence with error: Del Jarels says, 'Yes, Mongo!' Del looks distraught. 'This will not do. No matter how neat the penmenship of the curses they scrawls, we cannot tolerate this insult.
Correction:Del Jarels says, 'Yes, Mongo!' Del looks distraught. 'This will not do. No matter how neat the penmanship of the curses they scrawl, we cannot tolerate this insult.

His next line of dialogue: Del Jarels says, 'From Janitor Tomin. The wizards coat him in plenty of fire-resistent clothes.
Correction: Del Jarels says, 'From Janitor Tomin. The wizards coat him in plenty of fire-resistant clothes.

Dialogue in next quest: Del Jarels says, 'Excellent job with the fire-resistent gear.
Correction: Del Jarels says, 'Excellent job with the fire-resistant gear.

Dialogue in next quest: Collect four sigils of unmaking from the brutish gnolls of Blackburrow, bring them to me for an annuling charm, then hand Thog the charm and bring me the spent frame, we may need it again.'
Correction: Collect four sigils of unmaking from the brutish gnolls of Blackburrow, bring them to me for an annulling charm, then hand Thog the charm and bring me the spent frame, we may need it again.'

From his next quest: Del Jarels says, 'A pity about Thog, but it can't be helped. We have other matters to attend to! We've been working more closly with the arcane scholars in Oggok, and as our newest rising star the responsibility falls on you to travel to Oggok and meet with them.
Correction: Del Jarels says, 'A pity about Thog, but it can't be helped. We have other matters to attend to! We've been working more closely with the arcane scholars in Oggok, and as our newest rising star the responsibility falls on you to travel to Oggok and meet with them.

NPC Name: Galia de`Barra
Sentence with error: Wait here and do try not to embarass yourself.
Correction: Wait here and do try not to embarrass yourself.

NPC Name: Researcher Olo
When you hail him: Researcher Olo smiles widely a you, yup, definitely an ogre.
Correction: Researcher Olo smiles widely at you, yup, definitely an ogre.

NPC Name: Brother Kromtash
Sentence with error: Beware of the basalisks breath and the cockatrices stare.
Correction: Beware of the basilisks breath and the cockatrices stare.

Sentence with error: Yclistinite was descovered in the Old Empire and used by the great enchanters of Yclist in their imbuement spells.
Correction: Yclistinite was discovered in the Old Empire and used by the great enchanters of Yclist in their imbuement spells.

Sentence with error: The mines seem to destroy the minds of the slaves overtime.
Correction: The mines seem to destroy the minds of the slaves over time.

Sentence with error: Confirm the existance of as many types of yclist golems, and stonemites as you can.
Correction: Confirm the existence of as many types of yclist golems, and stonemites as you can.

NPC Name: Brother Sortel
Sentence with error: Outsiders don't understand our struggles, our sacrafices.
Correction: Outsiders don't understand our struggles, our sacrifices.

Sentence with error: There is a monumnet in this valley.
Correction: There is a monument in this valley.

Sentence with error: He was just a citizen of Ikilid.
Correction: He was just a citizen of Ikild.

Sentence with error: How can you understand our plight, when I can't even understand why some of our own sacrafice themselves?
Correction: How can you understand our plight, when I can't even understand why some of our own sacrifice themselves?

Sentence with error: It is that not all the Iksar of Ikilid are our enemies.
Correction: It is that not all the Iksar of Ikild are our enemies.

Sentence with error: Unfortuantly a recent epidemic of sorts has struck our valley, and many of us are sick.
Correction: Unfortunately a recent epidemic of sorts has struck our valley, and many of us are sick.

Sentence with error: But if your work with them has proven anything, its that your talents are being wasted on the more mundane tasks.
Correction: But if your work with them has proven anything, it's that your talents are being wasted on the more mundane tasks.

Sentence with error: A great deal of our continued existance in this valley is due to the work of Scout Leader Azzyk, and his hunters.
Correction: A great deal of our continued existence in this valley is due to the work of Scout Leader Azzyk, and his hunters.

Sentence with error: Unforutnatly been informed by Darima that, something is upsetting him.
Correction: Unfortunately I've been informed by Darima that, something is upsetting him.

NPC Name: Scout Leader Azzyk
Sentence with error: Darima spoke highly of you, and that means alot in my book.
Correction: Darima spoke highly of you, and that means a lot in my book.

Sentence with error: If people are getting to close, they trap or trick them, keeping us all safe.'
Correction: If people are getting too close, they trap or trick them, keeping us all safe.'

Sentence with error: Thats the short of it.
Correction: That's the short of it.

Sentence with error: (When talking to Scout Leader Azzyk in A Struggling Society Part II) You say, 'Calm down. Lets think rationally before we act.'
Correction: You say, 'Calm down. Let's think rationally before we act.'

NPC Name: Caretaker Kolsaz
Sentence with error: The short of it is that the poisoned beer went really wel.. Better than I could have expected. The giants presence in the Dreadlands dropped significantly after we did that. But that is far from the deadliest poison I've ever created in my career. Imagine what havok we could unleash on the Citadel itself with a powerful enough poison... yes it would be magnificent. Thats where you come in.
Correction: The short of it is that the poisoned beer went really well.. Better than I could have expected. The giant's presence in the Dreadlands dropped significantly after we did that. But that is far from the deadliest poison I've ever created in my career. Imagine what havoc we could unleash on the Citadel itself with a powerful enough poison... yes it would be magnificent. That's where you come in.

Sentence with error: Given a good enough laborotory I could make anything.
Correction: Given a good enough laboratory I could make anything.

Sentence with error: Caretaker Kolsaz cackles. 'Ikilid and Kaezul.
Correction: Caretaker Kolsaz cackles. 'Ikild and Kaezul.

NPC Name: Caretaker Darima
Sentence with error: Your the one who got all the basilisk and cockatrice meat?
Correction: You're the one who got all the basilisk and cockatrice meat?

Sentence with error: I mean, lets ignore how bland the food tends to be... bread alone does not a diet make!
Correction: I mean, let's ignore how bland the food tends to be... bread alone does not a diet make!

Sentence with error: Because there is NO nutirtional value in eating them!
Correction: Because there is NO nutritional value in eating them!

Sentence with error: Because the mana just disipates. You are eating that stuff! What do you think happens when it decides to disipate in your stomach? You think thats healthy?
Correction: Because the mana just dissipates. You are eating that stuff! What do you think happens when it decides to dissipate in your stomach? You think that's healthy?

NPC Name: Sister Borlida
Sentence with error: Exciting people, making them hopeful, and then crashing thier dreams is cruel, and worse a savage blow to morale.'
Correction: Exciting people, making them hopeful, and then crashing their dreams is cruel, and worse a savage blow to morale.'

Sentence with error: We recently had a meeting with the Orcs of Tur`Rujik, and they are planning raids certain on Kaezul holdings. This worrys us, for when the Orcs go to war, Kaezul increases all patrols.
Correction: We recently had a meeting with the Orcs of Tur`Rujik, and they are planning raids on certain Kaezul holdings. This worries us, for when the Orcs go to war, Kaezul increases all patrols.

Sentence with error: Execute your tasks as quickly and efficently as possible, then await further orders.
Correction: Execute your tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible, then await further orders.

Sentence with error: First, you ar eto speak with any of the more destitute of our people.
Correction: First, you are to speak with any of the more destitute of our people.

Sentence with error: The attack on the Citael was of great use to us, and we're better off for it.
Correction: The attack on the Citadel was of great use to us, and we're better off for it.

NPC Name: Tactician Nazdrak
Sentence with error: They came to me, and have been outfitted. All thats left is to do it.
Correction: They came to me, and have been outfitted. All that's left is to do it.

NPC name mistakes-

a frenzied pirahna- should be piranha
An enraged pirahna- should be piranha
A liodreth artisian- should by artisan
A froglok artisian- should be artisan
A froglok logistian- should be logistician
a firey explosion player- should be fiery

Item name mistakes-

Iksar Scale Earing- should be Earring
Large Bear Fang Earing- should be Earring
Stone of Bilous Hatred- should be Bilious
The Soul-Shepard- should be Shepherd
Perserved Skull- should be Preserved
Heart of the sands- Sands should be capitalized
Crystalized Pantaloons- should be Crystallized
Crystalized Spider Eye- should be Crystallized
Pirahna Sample- should be Piranha
Tainted Pirahna Eye- should be Piranha
Scrap Of Gruplok Scales- of should not be capitalized
Foremans Journal- should be Foreman's
Soldiers Journal- should be Soldier's
The Wonderous World of Violet Ointments- should be Wondrous
Boots of Wonderous Motion- should be Wondrous
Spell: Wonderous Rapidity- should be Wondrous
Ceremonial Blade of the Yshtar- should by Ysthar
Yshtar Battle Dagger- should by Ysthar
Slimey Cord- should be Slimy
Iridescant Cloak- should be Iridescent
Noxiious Shield- should be Noxious
Broken Warriors Sword, Dull Rogues Dagger, Rusted Clerics Mace- All three missing possessive apostrophe
Spectral Amulet of Peity- should by Piety
Dagger Of Primitive Rituals- Of should not be capitalized
Artisian's Masterwork Gloves- should be Artisan's
Chamberlains Vambraces- should be Chamberlain's
Patience of the Artisian- should be Artisan
Artisian's Ointment- should be Artisan's
Logistian's Supply Pack- should be Logistician's
Charasmatic Gloves of the Lofty- should be Charismatic
Dead Childs Femur- should be Child's
Irathi Elders Hoop- should be Elder's
Firey Powder- should be Fiery
Decrepid Dragonscale Shield- should be Decrepit
Exuberent Bracer of Life- should be Exuberant
Erroded Armguards- should be Eroded
Despondant Treesoul- should be Despondent
Shrine Keepers Bauble- should be Keeper's
Silk Sash of the Tacticion- should be Tactician
a Celestial Star- A should be capitalized
Halo of Tutelege- should be Tutelage
Frosted Saphire- should be Sapphire
Severence- should be Severance
Titans Stride- should be Titan's
Phosphoresent Goop Covered Sleeves- should be Phosphorescent
Pounder's Metalic Flecked Boots- should be Metallic
Mayors Decree- should be Mayor's
Cloudbourn Visions- should probably be either Cloudbourne or Cloudborn
Lotus Pedal Pendant- should be Petal
Chitenous Linkbelt- should be Chitinous
Ankelet of Dexterity- should be Anklet
Battered Lightweight Chain Ciurass- should be Cuirass
Decaying Leather Mocassins- should be Moccasins
Cloak of Remidial Energy- should be Remedial
Minor Dragoons's Core- should be Dragoon's
After The Divide- should be the
Ikilid Bastard Sword- should be Ikild
Experimentor's Goggles- should be Experimenter's

Last edited:
@ Susvain....wow

Other than that, first thing I can think of is the item "Gravel Estucheon" from cmal. It should be an Escutcheon.
I added a lot of the refuge quests to the wiki, but I fixed the text in them because it bothered me to type it incorrectly. I'll go back and see if I can figure out what was wrong and should be changed, though Susvain might have already done that

NPC Name Error-
an unknown apparation (Rivervale)- should be apparition
Grupruk The Thoughtful (Murk)- should be "the"

Quest Dialogue Mistakes-

NPC Name: Girix
Sentence with error: These will be neccesary for the coming times.
Correction: These will be necessary for the coming times.

NPC Name: Vrik the Sly
Sentence with error: Ergo you should have access to quite alot of knowledge.
Correction: Ergo you should have access to quite a lot of knowledge.

Sentence with error: Disturbing... I hate to read these sort of things, but sometimes you just need too. In maddness wisdom can be found.
Correction: Disturbing... I hate to read these sort of things, but sometimes you just need to. In madness, wisdom can be found.

Sentence with error: one shouldn't jest about the dead.
Correction: One shouldn't jest about the dead.

NPC Name: Eskos Naldeen
Sentence with error: I decided to come here as soon as i heard of the reconstruction attempts...
Correction: I decided to come here as soon as I heard of the reconstruction attempts...

Sentence with error: I look forward to spending my remaining years here, i think - I've had a long and eventful life.
Correction: I look forward to spending my remaining years here, I think - I've had a long and eventful life.

Sentence with error: I suppose the only regret i have is not avenging my fallen master.
Correction: I suppose the only regret I have is not avenging my fallen master.

Sentence with error: I believe he succeeded - at least in my travels to the labyrinth i have only seen wild and uncontrolled creatures that seem to have no guiding hand
Correction: I believe he succeeded - at least in my travels to the labyrinth I have only seen wild and uncontrolled creatures that seem to have no guiding hand

Sentence with error: Yes... perhaps you could indeed succeed where i have failed.
Correction: Yes... perhaps you could indeed succeed where I have failed.

Sentence with error: You are truly a greater servant of the Gods then I ever were.
Correction: You are truly a greater servant of the Gods than I ever was.

Sentence with error: I've been looking through my master's old books and remniscating our discussions on the shield.
Correction: I've been looking through my master's old books and reminiscing on our discussions of the shield.

Sentence with error: I have heard of a type of fish called pirahnas... a powerful specimen of pirahna might provide us with an adequate fang.
Correction: I have heard of a type of fish called piranhas... a powerful specimen of piranha might provide us with an adequate fang.

Sentence with error: I *have* heard rumors of a collection of knowledge that exceeds that of even the Erudites', secured away the Valley of Erimal by a group that call themselves
Correction: I *have* heard rumors of a collection of knowledge that exceeds that of even the Erudites', secured away in the Valley of Erimal by a group that call themselves

NPC Name: Grupruk the Thoughtful
Sentence with error: Ineed I did.
Correction: Indeed I did.

Sentence with error: Which reminds me: what with all the excitement lately, we haven't had the chance to get acquianted and simply chat.
Correction: Which reminds me: what with all the excitement lately, we haven't had the chance to get acquainted and simply chat.

Sentence with error: I believe I've already expained to you about the fallen Gruploks that linger...
Correction: I believe I've already explained to you about the fallen Gruploks that linger...

NPC Name: Healer Kathrinka
Sentence with error: If this fixture has become so corrupted in only a handful of years, there is little hope of finding an older one which his less corrupt.
Correction: If this fixture has become so corrupted in only a handful of years, there is little hope of finding an older one which is less corrupt.

Sentence with error: Please go and find Gruklikh the Apothecary, and tell him everything i have told you. He is very wise - he may know something i do not, some way to focus my purification abilities enough to quell this corrpution.
Correction: Please go and find Gruklikh the Apothecary, and tell him everything I have told you. He is very wise - he may know something I do not, some way to focus my purification abilities enough to quell this corruption.

Sentence with error: The liquid inside is much lighter than the elixir Gruklikh gave you - almost florescent.
Correction: The liquid inside is much lighter than the elixir Gruklikh gave you - almost fluorescent.

NPC Name: Gruklikh the Apothecary
Sentence with error: The Gruploks were masterful garderers then, and they cultivated the most beautiful of these flowers.
Correction: The Gruploks were masterful gardeners then, and they cultivated the most beautiful of these flowers.

Sentence with error: Simply eatting them could cure slight maladies, and they could be used to make a very potent salve.
Correction: Simply eating them could cure slight maladies, and they could be used to make a very potent salve.

Sentence with error: It is not likely that mere 'proper care' will make it bare its fruit for us.
Correction: It is not likely that mere 'proper care' will make it bear its fruit for us.

Sentence with error: If we were to make it, and have Kathrinka purify it, I be pure enough, and powerful enough, to ripen the fruit in the ancient Murk flower.
Correction: If we were to make it, and have Kathrinka purify it, it might be pure enough, and powerful enough, to ripen the fruit in the ancient Murk flower.

Sentence with error: To make it, I will need you to fetch me the most putrid flesh, blood, and brains you can find from the souless beasts that roam this land.
Correction: To make it, I will need you to fetch me the most putrid flesh, blood, and brains you can find from the soulless beasts that roam this land.

Sentence with error: his rheumy eyes flitting back and forth between his mortal bowl and the pages of a dusty book.
Correction: his rheumy eyes flitting back and forth between his mortar bowl and the pages of a dusty book.

NPC Name: Apprentice Kallepo
Sentence with error: Kallepo whirls to face you. 'The beguilling blade!
Correction: Kallepo whirls to face you. 'The beguiling blade!

NPC Name: Genklog the Curious
Sentence with error: I heard about them only recently from one you lot, a newcomer to the swamp.
Correction: I heard about them only recently from one of you lot, a newcomer to the swamp.

NPC Name: Githpick The Deranged
Sentence with error: To bad for us, the swamp is always dark!
Correction: Too bad for us, the swamp is always dark!

NPC Name: Kukrika the Midwife
Sentence with error: Take this, its not much, but maybe you will find a use in your adventures.
Correction: Take this, it's not much, but maybe you will find a use in your adventures.

NPC Name: Gertund the Trapper
Sentence with error: In his rantings, he yelled about conspiracies, plots and schemes, all being perpatrated by Gruplok children!
Correction: In his rantings, he yelled about conspiracies, plots and schemes, all being perpetrated by Gruplok children!

NPC Name: Envoy Bippa
Sentence with error: Just go to Underhill and talk Master Mechanic Burble about the power source.
Correction: Just go to Underhill and talk to Master Mechanic Burble about the power source.

NPC Name: Freya the Blacksmith
Sentence with error: Not alot else that fits the size and form of this bit.
Correction: Not a lot else that fits the size and form of this bit.

NPC Name: Eldvild the Leatherworker
Sentence with error: Get me a sufficient bit of panda fur, the peice of armor you want the new padding for, and two pieces of gold.
Correction: Get me a sufficient bit of panda fur, the piece of armor you want the new padding for, and two pieces of gold.

NPC Name: Sister Sonderlia
Sentence with error: I eagerly await there return.
Correction: I eagerly await their return.

Sentence with error: Thats more Jayalas department.
Correction: That's more Jayla's department.

Sentence with error (Player quest dialogue): You say, 'They were just Small treants correct?
Correction: You say, 'They were just small treants correct?

Sentence with error: but even they fell to the weapons of man, or the teeth of beast, they should still have the samples.
Correction: but even if they fell to the weapons of man, or the teeth of beasts, they should still have the samples.

Sentence with error: If they are attacking innocent people... get down there and destroy it before its too late!
Correction: If they are attacking innocent people... get down there and destroy it before it's too late!

NPC Name: Newport Captain Nevans
Sentence with error (Player quest dialogue): You say, 'Thats what I'm here for. Where did you see the Lotus last?'
Correction: You say, 'That's what I'm here for. Where did you see the Lotus last?'

Sentence with error: Lotus? You'll find alot more than one Lotus here...
Correction: Lotus? You'll find a lot more than one Lotus here...

NPC Name: Sihala, Lady of the Earth
Sentence with error: That was far to close for comfort, and I would like to honor you for your efforts thus far.
Correction: That was far too close for comfort, and I would like to honor you for your efforts thus far.

Sentence with error: The childs words were also telling.
Correction: The child's words were also telling.

Sentence with error (Player quest dialogue): You say, 'Its not over yet.'
Correction: You say, 'It's not over yet.'

NPC Name: an unknown apparation
Sentence with error: A vaguley familiar voice says, 'Still after me?'
Correction: A vaguely familiar voice says, 'Still after me?'

Sentence with error: A vaguley familiar voice says, 'This is why you are still mortal.'
Correction: vaguely

Sentence with error: A vaguley familiar voice says, 'You don't deserve to live forever.'

Sentence with error: A vaguley familiar voice says, 'You'll do. He'll like you.'

NPC Name: Trainer Varsh
Sentence with error: My companions in the City of Mercy recently sent me the recipie for a potion that could help
Correction: My companions in the City of Mercy recently sent me the recipe for a potion that could help

NPC Name: The Ice Keeper
Sentence with error: he Ice Keeper looks at you, hesitant to take any action against a follower Sihala, but aware something is not right with you.
Correction: The Ice Keeper looks at you, hesitant to take any action against a follower of Sihala, but aware something is not right with you.

Sentence with error: The Ice Keeper looks at you, wounded physcially, but eyes full of concern.
Correction: The Ice Keeper looks at you, wounded physically, but eyes full of concern.

NPC Name: Melokh'Tanin
Sentence with error: Molak'tanin roars angrily and waves one of his claws towards you, knocking out of the water.
Correction: Melokh'tanin roars angrily and waves one of his claws towards you, knocking you out of the water.

NPC Name: The Perfect Sacrifice
Sentence with error: You have no idea what is real and whats not, but around you are...
Correction: You have no idea what is real and what's not, but around you are...

Sentence with error: A Sacrifice Made shouts, 'Everything was a sacrafice, just a stepping stone, for power.
Correction: A Sacrifice Made shouts, 'Everything was a sacrifice, just a stepping stone, for power.

Sentence with error: A Moral Lapse shouts, 'You're never satisfied, its always worth it to you...'
Correction: A Moral Lapse shouts, 'You're never satisfied, it's always worth it to you...'

NPC Name: Ilmer the Skald
Sentence with error: The Skaldmust both work to create new music and fight those whose
Correction: The Skald must

Sentence with error: But we must all start Small.
Correction: But we must all start small.

Sentence with error: Since you've performed your task as I asked, I officially bestow on you the titlte of Skald.
Correction: the title of Skald.

Sentence with error: When Elvenhome fell to Kaezul, alot of the old elven songs were lost with the minstrels that were killed.
Correction: a lot

Sentence with error: I believe some remnents of the song books may still be found there.
Correction: remnants

Sentence with error: I want you to go to Fearstone Kepp near Athica and see what you can find.
Correction: Keep

NPC Name: Deepmaster Talain
Sentence with error: Gather four of the Larger kind of shells, and then return to me, and I shall from them
Correction: larger

Sentence with error: The temple, asides from bringing the blessing of the Gods to the population of newport, is also here to aid in the spiritual and mental welfare of its flock.
Correction: aside, Newport

Sentence with error: You must travel their and cleanse this ailing body of water. Using the spell I will give you. Find the spring of Lake Halas and cleans it to stop any further spread of dieses
Correction: You must travel there and cleanse this ailing body of water, using the spell I will give you. Find the spring of Lake Halas and cleanse it to stop any further spread of disease.

Sentence with error: Their corupting touch has spread to other cities as well -
Correction: corrupting

NPC Name: Amtun
Sentence with error: Honored lord, I need the church's advise.
Correction: advice

Sentence with error (Player quest dialogue): You say, 'The Guards will not help you, they are probably as involved in this trade as your Lord. You You have only one option, you must kill him to put an end to it.
Correction: You

NPC Name: Fhara
Sentence with error: I'm Fhara, propertior of Fhara's Leather and Thread
Correction: proprietor

NPC Name: Garble
Sentence with error: I suppose i don't want to anger the Gods and all...
Correction: I

NPC Name: Leila
Sentence with error (Player quest dialogue): You say, 'You should stay with him. He is your husband and you have a duty to fullfil toward him.'
Correction: fulfill

NPC Name: Cermyn
Sentence with error: It all begun around four months ago.
Correction: began

Sentence with error: I tried getting rid of the crystal, but somehow I couldn't bare to part with it, and the nightmares kept getting worse. I started fearing sleep, staying awake for days at an end.
Correction: bear, days on end

Sentence with error (Player quest dialogue): You say, 'I'm sorry, but you are corrupted, irredemably so.
Correction: irredeemably

NPC Name: Afaven
Sentence with error: Know that whatever your church has told of the Cult of Entropy, it is all lies.
Correction: Know that whatever your church has told you of the Cult of Entropy, it is all lies.

Sentence with error: Knowing this, you wish to serve us cause, do you not?
Correction: our cause

Sentence with error: First, I want you to return to Talain and tell me that you encountered a cultist in the Faentharc, whom you killed.
Correction: tell him

NPC Name: Corporal Faren
Sentence with error: There are many threats in a land such as these, but few warrant the special attention of the Newport Guard.
Correction: There are many threats in a land such as this, but few warrant the special attention of the Newport Guard.

Sentence with error: The creature known as so is a completely white-furred gnoll, seemingly reclusive and aggressive by nature, even for its kind.
Correction: The creature known as such is a completely white-furred gnoll, seemingly reclusive and aggressive by nature, even for its kind.

Sentence with error: A guard team was sent out and managed to track the creature, but in savege fury and cold blood, it killed two of the guards, then escaped.
Correction: A guard team was sent out and managed to track the creature, but in savage fury and cold blood, it killed two of the guards, then escaped.

Sentence with error: I am encharged with paying out a Large bounty for the locating and disposement of the albino gnoll.
Correction: I am charged with paying out a large bounty for the locating and disposement of the albino gnoll.

NPC Name: Taron Wardsoul
Sentence with error: Travelers have spoken of a horrifying undead women coming out of the water of the rivers, to pull down unfortunate creatures to an unpleasant death.
Correction: Travelers have spoken of a horrifying undead woman coming out of the water of the rivers, to pull down unfortunate creatures to an unpleasant death.

Sentence with error: I shall continue scouring the river, but if you find the creature first, take it down, and bring me back its black heart that is can be properly cleansed, so it may never rise again.
Correction: I shall continue scouring the river, but if you find the creature first, take it down, and bring me back it's black heart that is can be properly cleansed, so it may never rise again.

NPC Name: Warden Tarval
Sentence with error: Additionally, I maintain good relations with the Centaur Tribe from which the hills have aquired their new name... relations that have soured lately.
Correction: Additionally, I maintain good relations with the Centaur Tribe from which the hills have acquired their new name... relations that have soured lately.

Sentence: If not, and you have no qualms killing evil men, than task two.
Correction: If not, and you have no qualms killing evil men, then task two.

Sentence: I'll check on the animals periodically, if they are happy, I'll let the citizens of surefall know of your work.
Correction: I'll check on the animals periodically, if they are happy, I'll let the citizens of Surefall know of your work.

NPC Name: Helleron of the Plains
Sentence with error: Perhaps the city-dwellers are worth of some trust. My grieveances, Iksar, are simple.
Correction: Perhaps the city-dwellers are worthy of some trust. My grievances, Iksar, are simple.

NPC Name: Holnyr
Sentence: Holnyr raises a Small satchel into view and his voice trails off into a whisper,
Correction: Holnyr raises a small satchel into view and his voice trails off into a whisper,

Sentence: I ventured in and beheld a Large opening in the ground with a grand fall.
Correction: I ventured in and beheld a large opening in the ground with a grand fall.

Sentence: I bounded off the ledge into the Small stream and ran out of there as fast as my four legs could carry me.
Correction: I bounded off the ledge into the small stream and ran out of there as fast as my four legs could carry me.

Sentence:Holnyr's eyes dark back and forth rapidly for a moment
Correction: Holnyr's eyes dart back and forth rapidly for a moment.

Sentence: Holnyr lets loose a Small sigh, 'I realize this is not your problem
Correction: Holnyr lets loose a small sigh, 'I realize this is not your problem

Sentence: Holnyr takes off his reed necklace and removes a Small band from it and hands it to you,
Correction: Holnyr takes off his reed necklace and removes a small band from it and hands it to you,

NPC Name: Tzailav the Elder
Sentence: All Druid must learn to put duty before themselves, duty to nature, to balance, and to creation.
Correction: All Druids must learn to put duty before themselves, duty to nature, to balance, and to creation.

Sentence: For the first, go to the training grounds. and speak to Varsh, tell him I sent you.
Correction: For the first, go to the training grounds, and speak to Varsh, tell him I sent you.

Sentence: To the Treants, the children of nature, it has a renewing and revitalizing effects. Bring the bial to Thornstub, the Elder Treant.
Correction: To the Treants, the children of nature, it has renewing and revitalizing effects. Bring the vial to Thornstub, the Elder Treant.

NPC Name: Apprentice Bethany
Sentence: Apprentice Bethany looks at you with excitement, 'that's great <Player Name>, we're always looking for new druids to bring a good name to the Glade.
Correction: Apprentice Bethany looks at you with excitement, 'That's great <Player Name>, we're always looking for new druids to bring a good name to the Glade.

Sentence: Apprentice Bethany nods, 'yes, this is Surefall Glade, safe haven and training ground for druids and rangers.' pauses for a second, 'well mostly safe.'
Correction: Apprentice Bethany nods, 'Yes, this is Surefall Glade, safe haven and training ground for druids and rangers.' She pauses for a second, 'well mostly safe.'

Sentence: If you can clear out enough to bring me twenty of their antannae, I will reward you with something a young druid would find useful.
Correction: If you can clear out enough to bring me twenty of their antennae, I will reward you with something a young druid would find useful.

Sentence: Apprentice Bethany takes the ingredients and mixes them in with spices and others to craete a tasty smelling stew, 'Thank you, <Player Name>. Congratulations, here's some boots you might find useful. While you were out we were ble to collect enough food to restock our supplies here, unfortunately we haven't been able to keep our scouts in the Badlands with enough. Would you take this stew to Scout MAster William?
Correction: Apprentice Bethany takes the ingredients and mixes them in with spices and others to create a tasty smelling stew, 'Thank you, <Player Name>. Congratulations, here's some boots you might find useful. While you were out we were able to collect enough food to restock our supplies here, unfortunately we haven't been able to keep our scouts in the Badlands with enough. Would you take this stew to Scout Master William?

Sentence: Apprentice Bethany smiles, 'welcome back <Player Name>. I've heard about you delivering the stew to the scouts.
Correction: Apprentice Bethany smiles, 'Welcome back <Player Name>. I've heard about you delivering the stew to the scouts.

NPC Name: Scout Master William
Sentence: Scout Master William looks excitedly at you, 'excellent <Player Name>, let me have them so I can get them to the other scouts in the area.
Correction: Scout Master William looks excitedly at you, 'Excellent <Player Name>, let me have them so I can get them to the other scouts in the area.

Sentence: This will last quite a while if rationed properly.' he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a pair of worn looking gloves. 'Take these with my appreciaion, <Player Name>. I hope they will be of some use to you.
Correction: This will last quite a while if rationed properly.' He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a pair of worn looking gloves. 'Take these with my appreciation, <Player Name>. I hope they will be of some use to you.

Sentence: Scout Master William says, 'No, <Player Name>, Thank you.
Correction: Scout Master William says, 'No, <Player Name>, thank you.

NPC Name: Keleran Moonglade
Sentence: A sturdy bow string is one that must be thin but not susceptable to breaking.
Correction: A sturdy bow string is one that must be thin but not susceptible to breaking.

NPC Name: Maltar Crow
Sentence: Piqued your interest, hmm? Look, my circle of... 'friends' have been under a lot of scruTiny lately, coming under fire from the gaurd and other officials in the city.
Correction: Piqued your interest, hmm? Look, my circle of... 'friends' have been under a lot of scrutiny lately, coming under fire from the guard and other officials in the city.

Sentence: That said, I have a little proposal for you.. it'd be nice to have an ally like you watching out for us, being a higher up in the gaurd and all.
Correction: That said, I have a little proposal for you.. it'd be nice to have an ally like you watching out for us, being a higher up in the guard and all.

Sentence: What Rodrigo is carrying won't make it past inspection at all, unless of course you tell Captain Thalas not to bothering searching his bags -
Correction: What Rodrigo is carrying won't make it past inspection at all, unless of course you tell Captain Thalas not to bother searching his bags -

Sentence: Tell you what, here's some coin upfront, to show you that I have nothing by good intentions.
Correction: Tell you what, here's some coin upfront, to show you that I have nothing but good intentions.

NPC Name: Sergeant Halsey
Sentence: Here is a Small bonus on your pay, and I will be sure to ask Captain Thalas to keep an eye out for this Rodrigo fellow.
Correction: Here is a small bonus on your pay, and I will be sure to ask Captain Thalas to keep an eye out for this Rodrigo fellow.

Last edited:
Elemetal Earpiece drops in Hmal off of the mini Praetors. Should be Elemental* Earpiece

I have one of these on my WIZ and believe the item's name is not a typo, but rather a portmanteau of "elemental" and "metal." Perhaps Thinkmeats (or whoever it was that made this zone) would need to weigh in on this, though. (The portmanteau has much more character than the oh-so-generic "Elemental Earpiece.")

Last edited:
In valor A, defense trial mini is called "General Veskil"
His loots are all "Vaskil's...."
Either the mob or the loots should get a name change

NPC Name: Several
Item with Error: Major Graldalshian Artifact
Correction: Should be Major Gradalshian Artifact. Minor is spelled correctly.

Narvil

Last edited:
Spell Name: Relic: Cupola of Incineration
Sentence with Error: When cast, the message is "You are surrounded by a burning cupoula."
Correction: Should be "cupola"

NPC Name: Shaina
Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "Our scouting reports have not been pleasent"
Correction: "pleasant"

NPC Name: Dawnlord Ghorlan
Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "Even though they were not succuessful"
Correction: "successful"

Same NPC and such:

"Of course. For quite some time raids have been occuring in this desert." -> occurring

NPC Name: Seeker Fendig
Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "Either way it was completely uneffected by the anti magic shield."
Correction: "unaffected"

NPC Name: Entomologist Hissili
Sentence with Error: "Attacking a Hive that still controls many soldiers is a sure recipie for death."
Correction: recipe

Same set of dialog that serinar16 posted above.

NPC Name: Dawnlord Ghorlan
Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "Those who do not flee are taken aboard there ship, the Hatesfury"
Correction: "their"

Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "So the entire contient is preparing for something big"
Correction: "continent" i think? could be content/contingent also

Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "Perhaps you can work with them to create some sort of path way for the rest of us to follow."
Correction: "pathway"

Sentence with Error: (for the 6th gemstone quest): "Do not hesitate to report back to me when the need arrises."
Correction: "arises"

Other things:
NPC Name: Vrik the Sly
Sentence with Error: If we can't use this for some sort of propaganda on our side in the furture...
Correction: "future"

NPC Name: Brother Sinqual
Sentence with Error: The rebellion existed before him, but it wasn't an organized force until she arrived.
Correction: "...until he arrived"

NPC Name: Warden Tie`qunen
Sentence with Error: I'm also in charge of interogations.
Correction: "interrogations"

Sentence with Error: You can pet that pretty little ass of yours on that.
Correction: "bet"

Sentence with Error: Just come back here if you want old Ti`qunen to loosen you up some.
Correction: his name is misspelled both here and in the journal entry resulting from this dialog (should be Tie`qunen)

**SPOILER ALERT**
NPC Name: Master Kair`Got
Sentence with Error: You came in offering help, help we desparatly needed, but at the cost of forcing us to act.
Correction: desperately

Sentence with Error: As soon as the coin passed into his hands, the rest of your life was a mere formality, a prelude to your immenent demise.
Correction: imminent

Sentence with Error: This - You are outted by this action.
Correction: outed

Sentence with Error: Kaezul didn't create The Mist. He aquired it.
Correction: acquired

Sentence with Error: But Kaezul control of all ancient resources.
Correction: Kaezul has control...

Sentence with Error: Within it's walls, lie the tomes, diarys, and more....
Correction: diaries

NPC Name: Sister Borlida
Sentence with Error: But if you are serious about one day beating him, doing what he can't becomes neccesary.
Correction: necessary

NPC Name: The Old One
Sentence with Error: When the catacylsm struck, it was the Orcs that faired best, numerous and scattered as they were.
Correction: cataclysm, fared

Sentence with Error: With no leader capable of uniting the tribes and many enemies, the Orcs numbers quickly dwindeled.
Correction: dwindles

Sentence with Error: In fact, many of these tribes managed to mastered magics that no one outside their tribe can even hope fathom.
Correction: master

Sentence with Error: Like all Gru`niet he is most at home when surronded by the earth the worship.
Correction: surrounded, the earth they worship.

Sentence with Error: It is said if Tur`rujik were ever truly threatend, he would be capable of instantly raising an army of stone to defend it.
Correction: threatened

Sentence with Error: Legend has it that Jevats own children fell to this cruelness, the eldest son slaying his siblings while under Lutak's infludence.
Correction: Jevat's, influence

Sentence with Error: To emphasis this, take with you this spear.
Correction: emphasize

Last edited:
NPC Name: Theron Ygnir (via cm journal)
Sentence with Error: (last sentence of journal entry) I should be able to find Logol in the barbarian village in sunderd mountains.
Correction: I should be able to find Logol in the barbarian village in Sundered Mountains.

Spell Name: Cupola of Incineration
Sentence with Error: emote on spell landing "You are surrounded by a burning Cupoula"
Correction: "Cupoula" should be "Cupola"

/shrug

Private Peters Greaven in City of Mercy:

Text:
I like your Lieutenants insignia.'
Should be:
I like your Lieutenants Insignia.'

Text:
But no I have to watch prisoners and clean up their shit when they are dead, while you get to go out there and act the hero.
Should be:
But no, I have to watch prisoners and clean up their shit when they are dead, while you get to go out there and act the hero.

Back
Top Bottom