Graxniv's Head --- Who would want the head of a gnoll?

Bernat

Dalayan Beginner
It's been ages since I first got his head, but I still don't know what to do with it. I keep killing him though because I don't have anything better to do when I'm near him :).

There is a corporal or sergeant in the tower in WBad nearest to the Centaur Hills zoneline that will give you 20 tokens in exchange for his head. These tokens can then be turned into the Office of the People in SNP for nice positive faction hits to Newport. It's one of the sub-quests you can do to work up Newport faction to get the gate neck. However, this NCO (non-commisioned officer) only spawns during the day and be sure to hail him before handing over the head. I'm not certain what, if any, level of faction is necessary to be able to do the hand-in.

Corporal Faren won't respond nor take it. I'm amiably to citizens and dubious to guards. I'll keep trying :/.

Bernet, I don't think the guards will respond to you when you hail if you are dubious. I know I was threatening (or which ever is lower than dubious, but not KoS) to dragons and Lord whatshisname wouldn't respond to me about the Giant heads, but he still accepted them and I got faction. So what I'm saying is, try handing in the head to the guard anyway.

Don't. He'll take it and not give you anything back. I experienced this first-hand.

Back
Top Bottom