Groupable Class weapon epic quests

keetar

Dalayan Beginner
Topic explains it all 1 group able weapon quests, one fore each class or atleast archtype should be sooo fun for ppl who dont raid, and they should be best before raid weapons aswell! so ppl without raid guild can do something fun and challanging

There are already several quests in game for weapons.

Raiding tiers are pretty spread out, making an item "best before raids" isn't really that easy and tbh if it was the best item before tier 1 raids nobody would bother questing for it because you can buy better droppables.

Every class already has a few class-specific quests, the starfall quests at ~30 and the Thurgadin quests at ~55 provide class specific item rewards.

Your idea has no content and you didn't even spell all of the words in it correctly.

There are already several quests in game for weapons.

Raiding tiers are pretty spread out, making an item "best before raids" isn't really that easy and tbh if it was the best item before tier 1 raids nobody would bother questing for it because you can buy better droppables.

Every class already has a few class-specific quests, the starfall quests at ~30 and the Thurgadin quests at ~55 provide class specific item rewards.

Your idea has no content and you didn't even spell all of the words in it correctly.

Your post features several grammatical errors.

I think he was making a vague reference to wanting the Fellblade put back in

or am I the only one who see's it?

;-)

maybe instead of groupable epics, we need super weapons only uber guilds like Dalaya's Beginners can unlock for its members. top tier raiders i tell ya

Back
Top Bottom