Guild Order?

SprintFun

Dalayan Beginner
I'm maknig this post not as a battle grounds, or a place to slam each other, or brag. I'm jsut wondering what the raiding guild order is as far as progression. I really have no clue when the high end things are in SoD so I can't compare them and was hoping somebody could give a rough order. Again, no flaming or anything please :)

From my limited perspective (and only one person's opinion):

Legacy
Ruin
Venerate
Phoenix Rising
Revelation

These I have no clue where to put on the list, as I am not sure how actively they raid:

Beyond
Clan Kill
Goon Squad
Aeternus - recently formed
Steel - recently formed

Goon Squad does not raid, as far as I know, and Steel beats the everliving crap out of the level 57 adept as far as I know. Ruin used to be top on the server, was supplanted by Legacy, then fell to bits and now probably is about the same as Revelation. Between Venerate and Phoenix Rising I don't know--I simply don't have the experience with PR raids--but I would venture to guess that they're reasonably close in capabilities at this time, with perhaps a small edge to Venerate.

edit: Beyond raids lower targets than Ruin currently does, as far as I know. Clan Kill is a lowbie guild and does not raid. Aeternus, I couldn't say.

JayelleNephilim said:

Legacy
Ruin
Venerate
Phoenix Rising
Revelation

These I have no clue where to put on the list, as I am not sure how actively they raid:

Beyond
Clan Kill
Goon Squad
Steel - recently formed
1. Legacy
2. Vene/PR (yes, shared... not 1 better then the other... but shared 2nd)
3. Ruin/Revelation

BeittilBonker said:
JayelleNephilim said:

Legacy
Ruin
Venerate
Phoenix Rising
Revelation

Beyond
Clan Kill
Goon Squad
Steel - recently formed
1. Legacy
3. Ruin/Revelation

Vene, much better than PR imo :lol:

nimnim said:
BeittilBonker said:
JayelleNephilim said:

Legacy
Ruin
Venerate
Phoenix Rising
Revelation

Beyond
Clan Kill
Goon Squad
Steel - recently formed
1. Legacy
3. Ruin/Revelation

Vene, much better than PR imo :lol:

Comment deleted so as not to start any guild drama.

It's probably just best at this point to say that Vene and PR are just about equals in terms of raiding before too much drama starts.

In any case, it's not a guild progression per se. . .that is, you don't join one then gear up then move on to the next.

Since each raid is hard capped at 36 people (yes, 36 ppl max engage any target I know of), you have fewer mondo guilds and more smaller guilds. In fact, there is usually enough raid content for everybody, so even if we had three maxxed out guilds, all top end (like legacy) that's OK.

Because of the hard cap, many of the high end guilds do not recruit on a regular basis. It's no fun to be told you can't raid because it's full :(

nimnim, imho Vene isn't really any better then PR. just as PR isn't really any better then Vene!

Both guild's are currently capable of doing the same encounters!

1. Grommok
2. Legacy
3. Vene/PR (even if one is better than the other, the difference isn't big enough to put one before the other, imo)
4. Others (I'm sorry for "Other" guilds, but I don't spy you, even if you may find me around in you IRC channel, and thus I can't tell your current progress. So just put yourself here in any order ;))

Gonna go ahead and point out that if there's even any dispute if one guild is better than another, then they're probably close enough that outside observers can't tell them apart.

All I know is I keep getting my applications to Clan Kill rejected.

Back
Top Bottom