Gwaine - 8.2k hp warrior

Gawain

Dalayan Elder
Looking for a guild and exp grouping. I play on EST.

Ideally would like to get on occasional raids. Yes, I understand most tank spots at that level are taken already. I sometimes box but do not main a 6k mana cleric, Foogle. Would not be opposed to helping with Foogle as needed but Gwaine's presence is my focus.

Note that I am mid-move right now and will be more actively seen online beginning next week.

Edit: I will only work 4 days a week so I guess I can be more flexible with Euro playtime as well on Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Last edited:
Take a ride on the Prophecy railroad, if you pass go please sit back and enjoy the scenery.

Hit up an officer for an invite (Kraizik, Breigon, Ikuinen, Masumara or ask someone online for another officer if they arn't on), toss an app in to get access on our forums.

Would love to have another mained tank around for exp and occasional raiding. We have a diverse group of players ranging from casual to not-so-casual.

Last edited:
It'd never work without a Myke and a Jira and a Maxemo and a Whelm and a Zawr and his hot ginger sister and a...oh dear god I'm tearing up :(

Besides the closest thing I get to playing any kind of MMO these days is D&D play-by-post on Giant in the Playground.

Last edited:
Enough of the subtle hints Draelyn...FINE I'LL SEND YOU MY PICTURE. Please get it tattoo'd somewhere tasteful, it's all I ask.

Back
Top Bottom