Halls of Misery Reward

Meeil

Dalayan Elder
I think this would be the correct place to post this.
the quest section seemd like the wrong place, because the mechanics of the quest works fine, its just the reward i'm curious about.

My qeustion is on the Shm Guard of Corruption
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5bvnGfHeksOcTdPV0RxeDRzYWM/edit?usp=sharing
or just check the shield on my Shaman (Neeil) below in my signature.

[Magic][Lore][NoDrop]
Slot: Secondary
AC 30
Bane Damage: Undead 8
Focus Effect: Recovery VIII
Effect: Recovery II
STA +10 CHA +25 HP +200 MN +120
PR +20
Flowing Thought +1

I was very happy to get this and the shield is awesome.
I just am not sure the Focus Effect is correct. or I've never heard of Recovery VIII before.

Maybe a Healing Increment or A Damage Increment for an idea...

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah Focus Effect: Recovery VIII is not a real focus effect so that should probably be fixed. The upgraded cleric version has Heal Inc 6 on it according to the wiki.

Edit: removed comment about shield tag, was used to loot system from another game.

Last edited:
Well it does have Slot: Seecondary
I just forgot to manually type it in the post, the links do show secondary however.

Added the item to the wiki with a bug tag until further notice. Surely, the focus was intended to be something else. You SHMs sure are spoiled with regeneration effects, aren't you?

(By the way, I cannot help but notice that you seem to have deactivated your tome progression on Neeil. Did you happen to move a bag around and do this by accident, or are you actually reverting to AAs? If it's the former, I hope you haven't missed out on too much exp!)

i gained about 2-3% last night on CoP3, but i might have moved stuff around when i got the Chalice, had to make room for it.

thanks for noticing, lol i'll check it out later

Do I or should I post this elsewhere to get a proper looksie?
I don't want it to be forgotten about...

maybe /bug in game or /petition ?

Back
Top Bottom