Hate's Fury

Tarutao

Staff Emeritus
It's been 4 months, and I still need Hate's Fury.

I've failed it 23 times, 28 if you include 5 wipes due to the Stow Away bug. I don't want to continue this cycle of fail.

Solution: Find interest, schedule time, win.

So, if you're interested in winning Hate's Fury with me, post here. If you don't have the codex of power done, I'm not listening.

I can run mikeathom, or something else if you find a competent chanter, provided I'm available when you do it. Won't be free until like tuesday though, working 92 fucking hours this week, and I still have 32 hours to go.

Tarutao - wizard
Cinn - monk
Trompor - beastlord
Mikeathom - enchanter
Zedaine - druid
Velleity - necromancer
Eisley - cleric
Thade - shaman

Well, quite a bit of interest... lacking in tanks though -- Any tanks interested?

Oh, and for those already expressing interest, how does Tuesday afternoon/evening sound?

Oh, and for those already expressing interest, how does Tuesday afternoon/evening sound?

That's fine, I can swap around a bit too depending on what we have/need. I'd be down to run a shitload of people through honestly, don't have much on my plate tuesday. IM me.

Oh and yeah, the stowaway bug is awful, needs to be fixed, and still in effect last time we went to do one, maybe 2 weeks ago?

Kinda want to get desif through at some point, but I'm not entirely certain he's good enough.

The Stow Away bug is inconsistant (which is probably why it hasn't been fixed), so here's to hoping it doesn't bother us!

Looks like Tuesday afternoon works for quite a few people, but if there's a workable group online, I'm not adverse to going before then.

Hi Tarutao,
I would love to give it a shot on Slibu (warrior) i hear it can get tough on a warrior, haven't done hatesfury yet but its on my list of things to do.

Back
Top Bottom