Hate's Fury

What is the stowaway bug?

It's an issue that causes your group to be immediately attacked upon enterting Hate's Fury as though you had clicked off your Stow Away prematurely.

While it is disheartening to have your group wipe in Hate's Fury long before the timer begins, it doesn't happen every time, which was the reason given for why the cause hasn't been yet found. Before you ask, no, I don't think it's just a matter of stupid people clicking off illusion.

It's been around for months, but that's not stopped plenty of people (Ethereal, Bane, et al) from completing the event.

Only hatesfuryb attacks if you click out of box form. Hatesfurya lets you click off during the cut scene.

Are you sure it is applicable to a?

Only hatesfuryb attacks if you click out of box form. Hatesfurya lets you click off during the cut scene.

Are you sure it is applicable to a?

Yes it goes in the A zone with 6 man event, happened twice during the last month or so when I have been in groups doing HF 6man. We get ppl into zone, mobs come running and smack us right in the head although we have not clicked any stove away illusion.

(We repeat "Do not click illusion til all is in the zone and timer goes off" before entering and still it just says BANG and we are fighting.)

So it is when ppl are zoning in, asap you enter you get attacked and not all in group has to be in zone, they just come running at group whenever first person that bugs out enters. (Cant say for sure it is the first person that enters zone or whom that bugs this, but all in group still have the icon in buffslot when it happens and is fighting with it on as far as I know from the times it has happened to me.)

This may sound like a stupid thought that someone has considered already, but could it be caused by people zoning in with no open buff slots?

This may sound like a stupid thought that someone has considered already, but could it be caused by people zoning in with no open buff slots?

Negative, thought that last time, went in with 3 slots free, still bugged. Thanks to revkah zoning slow however I was able to get a rez.

Success! Thanks to those that helped, and sorry to those that were unavailabe when we did it.

this was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

The aggroing can not have anything to do with the illusion. I will try and figure it out.

The only time you'd ever use it, though, is if nobody crashes zoning in. I've seen that happen once... in the 24 times I've been that weren't insta-wipes.

The only time you'd ever use it, though, is if nobody crashes zoning in. I've seen that happen once... in the 24 times I've been that weren't insta-wipes.

I've crashed every time on initial zone in to hatesfury on any character. Now I just alt-F4 immediately.

Back
Top Bottom