Have a Cigar: Silvercrown Finale Bug Thread

IIRC burrowers in WW still crash zone upon regen. I was not able to finish the final event in Faentharc because everyone and myself included just got way frustrated with it and threw our hands up and left. Mobs spawn in walls, you will often get like 2 extra corsairs with pulls seeming to be 1 mob or so. They just seem to come out of nowhere. We barely scratched through Mallas' and that was a pain still. This should not be giving us this much difficulty given the tier of characters that were doing it. Also the final hand in is bugged and needs to be fixed.

WW should be working fine now. I may have drastically over estimated the reqs for the final event... that will be toned down a bit.

the event itself was fine.. it was maybe too limited on time, and yes what beittil just said, the ending is bugged.

Yeah, otherwise everything went as it is supposed to. We reached our goal in time (i had a timer running from start) and got the proper reactions i think. But the starter mob just wouldnt respond after we finnished, when I returned to the zone later and hailed again i was greeted again as if i still had to start the entire thing.

Having not started the quest, I just lost faction experience for some reason after being attacked in heartlands. There should probably be some kind of trigger after you're told that causes this, because at the moment, I was told absolutely nothing about losing faction experience prior to this, and have not started the next part of the aug quest either.

Don't know if earlier parts were revised to cause this, but this never happened before this branch of the quest was in.

Last edited:
I am doing some work on a toon for this quest and now I am stuck in the [Pouncing on the cat] quest.

The toon i am doing it with, Ratkon, is a warrior. The cat leader is also the GM-Warrior for their race and as such, Ratkon is only getting the cat's newbie warrior options when being hailed.

No matter what I do, the cat just will not give the options for cooperation with the Silver Crown. Ratkon is already allied to them! Could u please check this out? Tnx.

I gave the Butcher a mandate in Thurg and got the line that I had the Underbelly renewal. Thats not really the same, might wanna check that out...

I am doing some work on a toon for this quest and now I am stuck in the [Pouncing on the cat] quest.

The toon i am doing it with, Ratkon, is a warrior. The cat leader is also the GM-Warrior for their race and as such, Ratkon is only getting the cat's newbie warrior options when being hailed.

No matter what I do, the cat just will not give the options for cooperation with the Silver Crown. Ratkon is already allied to them! Could u please check this out? Tnx.

Having the same problem on Gunder the warrior. :(

31: [Pouncing on the Cat]
The Silvercrown is interested in extending its influence to the Vah of Tipt. I am to act the part of diplomat again, and speak with Lyjan Vahl to see if we can't come to some agreement.
Lyjan Vahl regards you as an ally -- looks like quite a gamble.
You say, 'Hail, Lyjan Vahl'
Lyjan Vahl tells you, 'Welcome back, worthy. I trust you're enjoying yourself?'
- [D1] Do you have any work for me?
- [D2] Where can I go for some action?
- [D3] How can I find my way around this place? It's not laid out like a normal city.

Code:
Come in here, dear boy, [b][u]have a cigar[/b][/u].
You're gonna go far, fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try;they're gonna love you.

It had to be said.

I think there may be a bug with spies. On my first kill I got the message:

You have slain a Blackscale Spy!
Your faction standing with Order of the Blackscale could not possibly get any worse!
Your faction standing with The Black Hand could not possibly get any worse!
Your faction standing with The Rust has gotten worse!
You have killed 2 blackscale spies!
+25% experience (New Area Bonus)
Also, I was grouped with a druid who is on COI faction, and she got the message:

You have killed 0 blackscale spies!
You have killed 1 blackscale spies!
+25% experience (New Area Bonus)
You gain 4592 party experience!!
Should non SC be getting those flags, and why 2 messages?

She only cast see invis on me during fight, so didn't take faction hits, but if there are faction hits to be had, that's pretty nasty given all the other MQ faction quests don't give faction hits so you can be helped by others. This could turn into a nasty surprise for someone helped by a BS "follower".

Edit: and on my 3rd kill:

You have slain a Blackscale Spy!
Your faction standing with Order of the Blackscale could not possibly get any worse!
Your faction standing with The Black Hand could not possibly get any worse!
Your faction standing with The Rust has gotten worse!
You have killed 4 blackscale spies!
You have killed 5 blackscale spies!
on 2nd kill, someone else got the kill shot, so looks like you may get credit for being in group, and credit again if you get the kill shot.

Another Edit: Even though it said I killed 5:

High Trader Bendrick says, 'I've heard reports of you killing 4 of those spies so far. Finish the job!'
After another kill:

You have killed 6 blackscale spies!
And NOW Bendrick is happy. Someone using 1 based but expecting 0 based maybe? :)

And yet another possible bug, the one sitting around with all the citizens observing didn't aggro until attacked.

Yet another edit with yet another bug, after completing [Secrets of the Dark Tower], it doesn't deactivate the intro dialog:

High Trader Dreina says, 'Two things need doing Trader Gunder. One will take you to the depths of Everchill nearby. The other to the dark tower at the far coast.'
- [D1] About what was in Everchill...
- [D2] About the spire on Frostfang Coast...
You say, 'About the spire on Frostfang Coast...'

but she doesn't respond further.

Last edited:
Always good at making me look bad G ;p

Talking to Lyjan should work for warriors now.

In all reality you shouldn't be able to get any help killing the spies, they tend to flee when out numbered (when a faction hit would occur).

Whoops on Bendricks counting skills.

The multiple hits I think I know the issue (if affects MANY other quests as well), and will hammer out the solution later.

Will look into Drenia's intro dialogs.

Thanks Cyzaine! The kitty is much more cooperative now.

And not trying to make you look bad, just being thorough and trying to squash bugs. Habit from the job. =P

Back
Top Bottom