Hello Everyone!

marriedwithkids

Dalayan Beginner
Hey guys! Stumbled upon SoD on accident during my never ending quest to fill the void that was EQ back in the day. Tried P99 and TGC, but one was a tad TOO classic for me and the other had 18 toon boxing going on so... not very fun. Been reading the site for awhile and very interested with what I see. I played on Erollisi Marr back in the day on EQ live and had the time of my life for about 5 years. 2000 - 20o4ish. Again, Nice to meet you all! And as soon as I make a toon... looking forward to playing with you all. :p

Hey guys! Stumbled upon SoD on accident during my never ending quest to fill the void that was EQ back in the day. Tried P99 and TGC, but one was a tad TOO classic for me and the other had 18 toon boxing going on so... not very fun. Been reading the site for awhile and very interested with what I see. I played on Erollisi Marr back in the day on EQ live and had the time of my life for about 5 years. 2000 - 20o4ish. Again, Nice to meet you all! And as soon as I make a toon... looking forward to playing with you all. :p

Welcome!

Hey, welcome to the server. Once you settle on a name, post it here so we know whom to look for. SoD has the feel of classic EQ, but with far better (and fleshed out) lore.

Back
Top Bottom