Helpme pleeeease!!!

weavdog23

Dalayan Beginner
I have been having problems with staying connected on winters roar I can log in and load my character ok butr it will go LD after a few minutes of playing and I will get a black screen with the message YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED can anyone help me fix this problem it is very frustrating... Yes I have read the post about the lynksys router and I am not using a router I have dial up and I don't have this problem when I play my other mmorpgs (COH, FFXI, etc..) well please help

I had the same problem in early WR days, but I'm not sure if it then was server problem or on my side, I did however change my #datarate to 2, just type #datarate 2 when you are online, if that doesn't solve your problem then I don't know, I know someone else (can't remember name right now) got disconected EVERY 5 min (I think it was) right on the second. Dunno if he/she solved the problem and how tho.

Stop the LD

I had the same problem. If you are going through a router try forwarding ports 1024-65535. Fixed my problem.

Well I am still having the same problem and no I am not using a router thanx though.... Well if anyone has anymore ideas I am all ears...

Back
Top Bottom