Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends and DoTA

Rhaygar%20-%20H%20-%20Amumu.JPG

Is that a pasta Invader Zim?

Positive rep given on the assumption it is, or at least is something equally awesome.

P.S. I had to neg rep a bunch of people to do this.

Yeahhhhh, I watched a stream of Corporate Mundo tonight, Pendragon was showing off a preview of a new Yi skin and some coworker was running around as Corporate Mundo. FLYING BRIEFCASES EVERYWHERE

Pendragon is seriously the worst fucking human being

Hes kinda a terrible player. It made it slightly more fun to see him get owned hard even though hes all, who he is. Pretty sure I lost my train of thought in that last sentence.

Also, wtf new kogmaw is retarded strong

349ezdj.png

>i'm shonterry

and you post the worst scoreboard with me on it ever, that team was pretty fucking mad by the end of that game when they found out all we were doing was hugging nashor/dragon bush and waiting for them and even poor tristana couldn't backdoor to success. Also that fiddle warded the entire fucking map.

Last edited:
lol remember when teemo and tristana got owned by my ult when they were at like 5% hp and trying to hide

also lol youd never played fiddlestix >:[ it was a good score

Last edited:
lol remember when teemo and tristana got owned by my ult when they were at like 5% hp and trying to hide

*hide in bush by river think were pro*
*entire other team is aware of your presence and 3 feet from you in the other bush*
CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Back
Top Bottom