How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

31 for me...

They're like the undead. 5 year olds are tenacious and unrelenting in their attacks...eventually you'll be stomped out by a bunch of size 5 shoes and pummeled by ping pong ball sized fists.

23. If it weren't for my years in the bar business my answers would have yielded something like 2 I bet.

Edit: Homogenn that post is hilarious. Watching the 'logic' unfold is just classic.

You could take on 38 five year old kids in a fight.

Like they don't weigh much, so theoretically you could use them like clubs.

31?! That sounds like a safe estimate to me.

On a completely unrelated note I had a similar conversation concerning 2nd graders (so 6-7 year olds?) with some people and a very stupid/busty female friend of mine 'accidentally' said "beat off" instead of "beat up"- this was met with in-no-way-excessive ridicule and laughter. We named it the 'Mandarin Orangutan', though that name may have been influenced by the dish she ordered and what was happening on the TV.

I think my Mandarin Orangutan number would be significantly lower.

vistachiri said:
You could take on 38 five year old kids in a fight.

Like they don't weigh much, so theoretically you could use them like clubs.

First one that can take more then myself - and I posted it on some german forums =P

I can take 25. My gunner can take 31. I think between the two of us we'd have the whole school covered, heh..

I laughed at "how high can you kick?" because I am very close to being able to kick the top of a door frame, but not in any sort of combat-resembling way

Back
Top Bottom