How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

31. But I would definitely be swinging one around in each hand, helicoptering the rest of them like in Kung Fu Hustle.

The knocking them back to kindergarten question. First off, where I am, its 6 to enter your kid into kindergarten, and they need to be in some higher grade to be knocked back.

Silly question. :dumb:

Asura_WR said:
31. But I would definitely be swinging one around in each hand, helicoptering the rest of them like in Kung Fu Hustle.

I lol'd so hard when I saw that movie. It's so exaggerated and bad (in a certain way) that it's nothing but hilarious from start to end.

33. 10 years of Karate booya. Alas I am skinny so they probably dropped me a few kids, I think I could take on more, but w/e.

This website really needs taken down before the videos of people proving it wrong/right are uploaded

iaeolan said:
This website really needs taken down before the videos of people proving it wrong/right are uploaded

True Lol

in other news, i got 34 :)

there was another interesting quiz there... i found out my body produces 335 Watts of electricity :)
"This is 34% MORE wattage than the average person

* You could light up 3 light bulbs
* You could power 84 iPods
* You could power 2 Xbox 360s
* 3 of you would be needed to keep a refrigerator running"

Linky

Your Body is Producing 347 Watts!
This is 39% MORE wattage than the average person

* You could light up 3 light bulbs
* You could power 87 iPods
* You could power 2 Xbox 360s
* 3 of you would be needed to keep a refrigerator running

So technically I could harness my body electricity into some sort of taser glove to take down even more 5 year olds.

31. I could get more, but root didn't land on a few.

"If desperate in a fight, would you resort to biting and/or eye-gouging?"

Hell, that's how I start my fights.

Well it says I can take on 22, but I know from experience that 5 is my limit! (Played football against a group of 5 year olds lol)

I think I found my vocation in life "sigh" a whopping 31! and now best of all I am member of mingle, what did I ever do without it? lol

34, I feel I can take more though, first thing i would do is grab a couple of the girls tie their hair together and make a set of kidchucks out of them. And I really think they underestimate the power of swinging them like a bat.

Back
Top Bottom