How To Setup Shards of Dalaya (Fresh Install)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a question when loging into the server do we use the regisetred name for this serveer or for the offical eq? also do we defently need the maps files?

Karastorm said:
i have a question when loging into the server do we use the regisetred name for this serveer or for the offical Game? also do we defently need the maps files?

You need your registered name for this server. Having map files is up to you I guess, but not having them could only be inconvenient at best IMO. Why not install them?

I am new to this site and I am having problems with the Patch. I have done a fresh install and when I run the patch it gets stuck at patching: generalcommands.html. I have left it running for over 4 hrs and it hasnt changed yet. What have I done wrong and how can I fix it?

listen to me man. norton anti-virus is the worst anti-virus. use avg free, it's free, it doesn't slow your computer, it works very well and it really makes your computer safe without having 3000000 process running on your pc.

sry for the off-topic.

now, will this game work well on this server if right-downloaded from eMule?

Hi there! I just wanted to know if this server is for EQ2? I want to make sure I install the correct version. Thx

This is a fantastic thread, however if the first poster could possibly update the requirement to Gates of Discord instead of Lost Dungeons it might save some posts in the future.
Good job anyway

I'm about to set up SoD and I had some questions:

I already have a live patched version of 'the game'. If I set up SoD and patch to that directory, will I still be able to play the live version? If not, can I just copy the live patched directory and patch SoD to that one?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Hello-

I get an sodpatcher.exe application error when trying to click SOD patcher. Failed to omtoa;oze [rp[er;u (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Thanks

I'm having some sort of whacky issue going on here. I think it may be with EQW.

I'm all patched up, did file check up to the needed expansions, etc., repatched with the SoD patcher, patched all the way with the Game patcher. When it opens, it's all jittery and I can't click "accept" in the terms of service thing at the start, because it seems like it's trying to minimize or something (like when you try to minimize a quake engine game, y'know?). I know you can't minimize EQW, but I never even tried to in the first place, so this is odd.

You need to click Advanced and click Repatch all, then patch and run ... if that still doesn't fix it, reboot your PC and try again, that will solve the problem.

hey guys, completely new to this whole EQ thing. played WoW for several years, then switched to EQ II and then back to WoW for a private server. i was wondering if there is any place to download the game client, or would i have to buy the CD (which i have no problem doing ; i can probably find a copy at my local EB for like 15 bucks). If i must buy a CD copy, what game must i purchase. The orginal everquest, or some expansions with it?

all help is appreciated. :) i would love to join the community

Sony's EQ updater is LIVE so it updates EQ and ALL the expansions. YES, it works, just click cancel, go to advanced, and check all the expansions (up to GoD) and choose "complete file check" or whatever it says. You aren't required to pay a monthly fee to use the software, but if you are going on a free private server you should at least buy a serial code, and make it legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom