Howdy

Outlander Engine

Dalayan Beginner
So I've been knocking around here for either a year or two, or a few weeks, depending on whether you count meatspace or /p.

Been having a good time just doing the starting quests and just messing around. I'm extremely casual and have a bad case of alt0-holicism. Finally got to level 24 with my mage+necro duo.

Been enjoying the world and flavor differences. I'll need to toss a donation in the server kitty for the amount of fun I've had.

Anyway, I do have one semi-serious question for you folks. So far I've been drinking bourbon while playing. But is this a beer game? I might level a healer for grouping, but I want to make sure I'm the right flavor of drunk.

Thanks!

meatspace or /p.
Nice.

I would say this is a beer game because you are going to be playing and drinking for really long periods of time. With Bourbon you risk getting into the danger zone. Also, getting up more frequently for another beer is good because we all spent too much of our time sitting. Get out of your chair fatty. Yes, you, the person reading this right now.

Oh my, if I could get back all of the alcohol I have consumed while playing this game.....

Hell, if I could get back half!

I think bourbon is definitely called for when playing my necro. It helps me stay calm when I increment my death counter on the fomelo page. =P

Oh, the things I am learning all over again.

Agreed, beer. Whenever I've made it a booze game (invariably consisting of brandy & 7 or single malts), bad things happen and I can't remember how to do stuff.

Back
Top Bottom