I figured it out

Blargius

Dalayan Beginner
You just got to launch task manger before even playing and then you can just; alt+tab, kill SoD, relaunch, login and bam! back in! whenever it messes up .on. you every. other time. you. zone. /jokes

I'm a bard i guess. My name is Blardius. I am very pleased to meet you all.

That sounds like rough times. You can also usually Alt-F4 while in game and it will close for you also. Every other zone is not the norm, though, at least for me.

But welcome to Dalaya!

what waldo meant to say was:
it's a feature!
though seriously, between the new server, 2.5 updates, and some actually meaningful player/forums inspired patch notes now is a good time to play sod.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the stay. Not sure about the crashing thing, that would suck badly. Hope you can get that worked out.

Due to the response it seems my crashing bug isn't widespread and accepted, which is fantastic news. I will try downloading a different client than the one I have, which is the one from the live site, and see if I get better results.

Due to the response it seems my crashing bug isn't widespread and accepted, which is fantastic news. I will try downloading a different client than the one I have, which is the one from the live site, and see if I get better results.
it is extremely widespread and accepted by the whole server

ah well, that's okay too. it only takes a moment. bugs the crap out of me though. I might just have to fix up an old single core 32-bit system for this heh

I have run this game on a xp, win7, and now win8.1 machines, all of which were multi-core, and never (thankfully) had a crash bug like you describe. Try re-patch all, and bind affinity, and see if it clears up? Otherwise, you'll be stuck trying to find an ancient Titanium pack for your fresh, non-downloaded, install.

I crash a LOT when zoning/logging in and also run the live client. Maybe i should re install it.

Back
Top Bottom