Ieglai the enchantress

Hello, 'new' player to the server for the last month (level 34 now). Aegamin and I started at the same time.

I knew that was you! Welcome to the forums! These people are rockstars. I don't think I've ever met a cooler community, even when I was playing live. Dude, if you're going to be on Firday night or Saturday (my mom is watching the kids) I need to port you around and get your 100k exp quests started. Did you raise your skills I mentioned to get the 100k for another quest?

Hello, 'new' player to the server for the last month (level 34 now). Aegamin and I started at the same time.
Add your character name in your signature like Einlail has done, or better yet, add your fomelo link. Players who play will be more likely to help you in game and players who only hang out in the forums will love to follow your progress (and might even log in to help you out).

Also, you have the headmaster's visage in your ammo slot (where stats don't count - with few exceptions) and an empty head slot. Put that thing on your dome.

Look at SoD helping the new community of players! If you guys need anything and im around (been hit or miss lately) hit me up. Don't trust Airek tho. Hes a jerk

Out - with the old elitists.

In - with the helpful veterans

Vartax/Ayanos

I know I sound like a broken record, but I can't thank enough the people who've helped me out along the way. The added pluses of the gear seriously beefed up my mana/INT/CHA which has made me more powerful and able to hang in there longer. I'm still a glass cannon, but that's just the class lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom