I'm A Dad!

Raralith

Dalayan Beginner
It's been a few years since I've played, but SoD has prepared me for fatherhood. All those hours raiding, triumphs and defeat, endless aunguish, trying new strategies and abusing old ones, now all in a days work with a newborn. I hope all of you are doing well, and if you see a Rarakid playing in a decade, gank, PvP, and train her all damn day!

07-21-2011_Sleeping_on_the_Couch.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a few years since I've played, but SoD has prepared me for fatherhood. All those hours raiding, triumphs and defeat, endless aunguish, trying new strategies and abusing old ones, now all in a days work with a newborn. I hope all of you are doing well, and if you see a Rarakid playing in a decade, gank, PvP, and train her all damn day!

holy shit raralith, you actually succeeded at not only having a child, but getting the sex you wanted. DAMN DAWG. grats dude!

Also, where's her 1400$ shoes?

holy shit, I saw the thread title and last post by thade and I was fucking WORRIED.

Congrats Raralith! Now you can graduate from dropping money on shoes and drag racing car parts and save it for buying her shoes and replacement cars! (a female asian will probably require 3-5 replacement cars throughout high school, after that shes on her own)

holy shit, I saw the thread title and last post by thade and I was fucking WORRIED.

Congrats Raralith! Now you can graduate from dropping money on shoes and drag racing car parts and save it for buying her shoes and replacement cars! (a female asian will probably require 3-5 replacement cars throughout high school, after that shes on her own)

This, but Cinn, lol

Can I be there in 10 years when you corner her and tell her she's bad and that she should re-roll due to poor race selection before she starts adolescence?

(also grats)

(also wtf safety pin)

(and again, also grats)

Gratz man! Enjoy the early years. Later on they get on their menstrual cycle and run you the fuck over. It's still worth it though. All for the first time she calls you Daddy.

Back
Top Bottom