IMPACT

It will be up and running by tonight (Wed Night) With all graphics fixed by my dreamweaver genius buddy :)

I think I speak for everyone (including the high levels) when I say that Impact is a needed and welcome addition to WR. It provides a community that previously was non-existant among the lower level characters, and creates a guildmate bond that will continue across the different paths that people choose to take. I only wish there was something like this when I was leveling up, and I hope that current Impact members (and eligible non-members) take full advantage of this opportunity.

Thank you for your addition to WR.

Site looks great but you really need an area that non-impact people can post on on the boards. I keep trying and it says you cannot reply to this topic and you cannot create a new topic.

You can't even post in the "Want to join impact" folder :b.

Anyways I wanted to say that tonight I grouped with some of your guild members and they were all fun to chill with and professional... (for the most part).

Heh it was fun.

Hey Karm ...

You sure your at the right site bro ? I havent even added a want to join forum on the site yet ... Check my link below for the new site. Please tell me if you have trouble posting or anything still.

Back
Top Bottom