Important Bard Songs do not work.

Binsin

Dalayan Elder
I have not seen any post about the Bard Songs being... useless now.

Here is all the information I know.

Relic: Melody of the Shield - Does not mitigate any spell damage at all.
Relic: Fiery Warcry of Tarhyl - The Overhaste and Spell focus aspects of this song do not work.
Song of the Blademaster - The only parts of this song that work is the +attk and stats. the haste and Ds to not work.

I have also tested all the other spell focus songs as well and those do not work.

If anyone else has some more information, please enlighten me because I am lost as to why this hasnt been posted before now, or maybe Im blind and didnt look properly.

Confirmed the spell focus songs don't work. Thought I posted it in the 2.5 broken encounters thread but it looks like I didn't. It's been bug reported for a while though and it's a known issue. I assumed mots didn't work either but hadn't confirmed.

It's probably difficult to find new bugs in the game when most of the top end quit due to raids being broken.

It's probably difficult to find new bugs in the game when most of the top end quit due to raids being broken.
3/6 t13 raid encounters die on a regular basis, 1 more has killed quite a few raids lately. All 6mans from emberflow up to 4.3/OG (minus Jenrok) seem to die the day they spawn more often then not. You might want to verify the validity of your statement.

3/6 t13 raid encounters die on a regular basis, 1 more has killed quite a few raids lately. All 6mans from emberflow up to 4.3/OG (minus Jenrok) seem to die the day they spawn more often then not. You might want to verify the validity of your statement.
I think his point was that over an entire guild of people that were downing all of t13 on the regular quit, with a lot of those people being nearly full t13 geared with supreme/vah etc. Not to mention a lot of those nerds brought a lot of information to the table.

Wow, I didn't account for the just-a-quest-event encounter, nor for the unkilled-and-thus-uncertain-tier encounter. How could I!
@Tevinter: Well aware of those people quitting. Also well aware that now another bunch of people kills these encounters regularly, not motsly t13 geared because they just started, but rest assured that a lot of information is still brought on the table.

I'm confused, are you trying to refute my point or help it?

bard songs and high level lich not working, wonder what else is going under the radar for being busted. I had a suspicion that enchanter dmg bonus from true giant tome wasnt functioning, but never got around to testing it.

I'm confused, are you trying to refute my point or help it?
you think you're so cool because you got to farm t13 back when you had 2 minute long vah backs. now days some classes barely do even 150% of the damage they used to when you progressed, if I had 2 minute vah backs on my raid im sure at least 6/9 of t13 would be on lock down.

Not sure why my post has replys concerning nothing related to what I posted. If you wanna bicker at each other about other things, do so somewhere else please. I dont mind other "spell" related bugs being mentioned, like the fact that bards no longer do the singing/instrument animation anymore, but when one uses Twelve Tone Earring, they do the animation.

Bickering is the only way to get a staff to respond to a post. Although the staff that responds to the bickering tend to be a part of the bickering and not the actual concern of the original post.

I'm not sure it's worse that things as significant as lich forms and relic bard songs are not working or that it took people 6 months to notice.

I know that group killing 6/9 of the t13 mobs are skilled players and all but 6 months?

Maybe one day we will be able to log on and kill a hard thing again.

also those aren't the only bard songs that are broken. I don't think the damage shield component on any of the songs that have it works.

We have known about many of these song bugs for some time. It gets /bugged or talked to a GM about. What else can u really do? Its a free game with volunteer staff.

Theres probably other songs broken that nobody has mentioned or complained about, but Im not one of those nerds that sits around parsing every possible song and every possible piece of equipment or tome just to know for sure.

"Aint nobody got time for that"

Anyways - play the game for what it is now or learn the code and become a dev and fix it yourself. Or sit around quietly and hope things eventually get back to normal. Idk.

Vartax/Ayanos

Back
Top Bottom