--<( Infinit )>-- now recruiting.

Mirakel

Dalayan Beginner
We're currently T7 and progressing rapidly. Set raid days are Tuesday and Thursday, HOWEVER we raid 2-3 more times per week. These "extra" raids are announced through our forums, hence high forum participation is REQUIRED.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING:
1 Wizard
1 Druid
1 Ranger
1 Magician
1 Shaman

REQUIREMENTS

* 65 / 100+ AA's. Willingness to progress your character outside of raids is highly desirable (experience).
* Main quest finished.
* Knowing how to properly press buttons for your class. We have well-geared boxes and we are good at using them.
* High raid attendance.
* Active forum participation.

UPON ONE MONTH OF BEING TAGGED, the following must be completed:

* Either having your ornate armor, or being ally to giants. We have a small percentage of dragon-ally, but the majority of the guild is giant-aligned. If you don't have your ornate armor, you best be getting that giant faction ASAP.
* All resist AA's finished, or very actively working on them.

Also, we at Infinit are all adults; so, be prepared to hear some dirty, naughty, disrespectful, and mostly hilarious stuff come out of our mouths in Ventrilo and in guild chat.

If you think you could fit in with us at Infinit feel free to flip on over to our forums and drop us an application.

Link: Infinit Forums

If you have any questions feel free to contact Dranis, Arakan, or Mirak in game.

Last edited:
32 aa and counting Ranger (65) seeks weeknight raiding group. will work on giant faction. MQ completed. will attend raids 100%. can only progress with a guild that moves forward. I am dps, not a tank, so I wont try to be one either by getting aggro. Basically I dont act like a noob. Can use vent. will actively use forum when in a guild. Character name is Zeder. pst tell in game or reply here, ty.

Back
Top Bottom