<Iron Monkey Tribe>

Luccian

Dalayan Adventurer
Greetings potential guild member!
Have you ever wondered, "Why is no one ever on when i am... This makes raiding so hard" ? If so, then you may have noticed two things...
1. You probably live/ play during same time as the Aussies, therefore having a distinct disadvantage when it comes to groups, raiding, and just general socialization.
2. If you are apart of a guild the currently raids alot, you may not be able to attend due to the times you are available to raid.

If this is true, you may be in luck! <Iron Monkey Tribe> is a guild based in the GMT +8 time zone, and is currently looking to recruit members who play in our time (GMT +8 is the equivalent of -13 hours to EST. i.e. 10pm Saturday in GMT +8 would be 9am Saturday in EST. ) We currently have a good base of lvl 60+ members now, but are looking to expand to begin raiding soon. Those who are not currently within "standards" are working quickly to get there.
Currently all classes are welcome, but we are looking for members 60+. Given the lack of players in GMT however, if someone can show good progress towards reaching the higher end levels and have a good understanding of the game, my officers and myself can look past the level requirement and give that person a chance.
As a fledgling guild, i dont expect us to explode through raiding tiers... and being based in a lower populated side of the world, i also dont expect recruitment to explode, however, i do expect the members we do get to be proficient and able to carry out whatever may need to be done. We are expecting to begin raiding on Friday and Saturday to begin with, and from there tweak times to begin and work towards a day or two more a week.
If you are interested in joining, feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or in PM here in forum. We thank you for your time, and good luck in game.

--Luccian Black--

I support this product! Good luck my friend, you made great progess on leveling up since we first met. anytime im online i'll help you out assuming im not currently raiding something.

Back
Top Bottom