It's been a good run

... and I just reloaded to come back. You new admin type people better be good as they shoes you are filling will take a lot.

Looking forward to Dawntide Wiz.

Thank you Wiz, for everything you've done to give us this community.
Good luck on Dawntide and LOOKING FORWARD TO IT !!!

Good luck with Dawntide Wiz! I'm sure your experience in making SoD so great will carry on to create a huge success =)

ps. you forgot Foma >.<

hey man, I wish... graduated last year and am now in Singapore serving my National Service for 2 years.. no time for internets =\

ps. sup guys!

Hate to see you go Wiz, but as I have already made clear on the Dawntide forums, I am awaiting to see what you pump out.

Considering how you handled this game, keeping it simple, difficult, yet fun, not to mention handling a few more subtle issues (making the central teleportation hub have chat restrictions to keep people out is brilliant) I am expecting unique and ORIGINAL CONTENT from you.

Will always remember my first impression of you. Accusing me and my friend of 3-boxxing way back on WR (Fandran, Fendren, Fundrun) and when you found out we were innocent, you dropped a giant skeleton on us and raped us.

Bastard.

:D

Super Saiyan Hobos

zomg

Wiz,

I havent played SoD as often as i would have liked (new marriage and frequent deployments) But the time i have invested into the realm of Dalaya have been amazing.

I havent felt the same way about a game since my first few years of eq back in 99-00. I have recently come across somewhat decent speed int connection, and will be able to start playing SoD again.

As of recent i caught wind of your new project "Dawntide" and with your creativeness and dedication, DT will shine above all others. With the sandbox pvp and player dominated realms, this game will take all the good concepts from a game a i once played (shadowbane), the developer touch that has excelled in SoD. You will surely be on my payroll.

Thank for your motivation and hard work.

Semper Fidelis!

i just wanna thank you wiz for re-creating my first mmorpg that got me so addicted the first time and making it better... the original was my first but SoD is like her hot sister. thanks you and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom