Jyre

There were a handful of flags that Marza had to manually provide after a few of the kills/steps (such as the step to 6 man Ymir and the step to solo MK). Marza removed the quest drop as he wanted to fix the quest before having another drop. Then OG happened which took priority, and now Marza is gone.

tl;dr - Jyre is not currently attainable and most likely will not be as I'm sure Slaariel/Woldaff despise its existence.

we also actually had rujik drop a 2nd quest piece sometime later, but before bango completed his weapon. stryda looted it but was later told to destroy it because the quest wasn't finished. it was probably removed from the table afterwards, and yeah, now that marza is gone, i think that's pretty much it.

I always thought the flag was required from Jyre quest to spawn blazewind.
One Jyre per guild kinda thing.

Yes the flag is required. This means that if anyone wants to kill Blazewind then one of two things needs to happen:

1. The Jyre quest is fixed and the quest drop is put back on Rujik's loot table; or,
2. The staff changes the way you spawn Blazewind

This is probably not a high priority thing though.

I only thought we needed Bango to be flagged for a certain part of the quest in order to do the next fight in the quest line after Blazewind. Sorry for being vague, but if someone's gonna tell that story, I'd prefer it be either Marza or Bango. If Bango's offhanded mention of "the step to 6 man Ymir and the step to solo MK" piqued your interest, then you know you'd rather he be the one to share it, too.

Also, I don't really remember the spawning procedure of Blazewind at all, so I'm not disputing Zorr. I'm just saying I don't remember it. I just couldn't find a way to say the above without it sounding ambiguous. I sure do like the idea of other guilds trying Blazewind, though. Now someone give me a nice, grammatically correct, and unambiguous phrasing so my brain can let it go and let me sleep.

EDIT: Scooped by Bango! Still, I'd rather him tell the lore/story. Get accurate info in the post above.

Back
Top Bottom