K well..

Kinserin

Dalayan Beginner
I'm stupid.. just FYI for now.. I've checked around your site after trying to get on your server and it saying visit www.wintersroar.com and read the rules and apply.. Well, I read the rules, the storyline, the FAQ.. I just dont know where to 'apply' ;( Do I just ask here or something..?
Thanks
-Kins

If you have not found your solution already. I think you should re-read the rules and the "join us" link... It explains exactly what you must do, most likely noone has replied to this because it is so easily found on the website. Take Care

Narue

Why would you reply to a thread that was posted on April 28? Something tells me that Kinserin just MAY have found the way to get his account created by now.

Something tells me you haven't played EQemu enough to see what walks in the door at times.... You would be surprised... Something tells me you take the fact that people use their common intelligence for granted...

Narue

Narue Nanase said:
Something tells me you haven't played EQemu enough to see what walks in the door at times.... You would be surprised... Something tells me you take the fact that people use their common intelligence for granted...

Narue

Most EQEmu players are really stones. I think.

Back
Top Bottom