Kanruka's Skulduggery

Crynel

Dalayan Elder
its been quite awhile since i brought this up and figured i should try getting this quest fixed/completed

journal text -
Kanruka wants me to go plunder a storage chest on the kaezulian occupied area North-west of the swamp. I'll need to swipe a key from one of their officers first, since Kanruka thinks i won;t be able to pick the lock. I've got a bad feeling about this one...

upon hailing kanruka she/he says
"Hey, Reinhardt. Paid the Kaezulians a visit lately? eh? heheh.

found the storage chest/crate but doesnt not respond to anything and cannot be attacked/picklocked

upon doing some PP-ing -
second lieutenant Zlandish and second lieutenant Slithsa has nothing to steal
cant get close enough to captain Zskarik to try PP-ing due to mobs nearby seeing through our sneak/hide

i also killed the 2 lieutenants in the past and they dropped nothing

thats about all the info i can get for the time being.

I'm stuck on this part too. The NPC says the key is on one of their lesser lieutenants. The only 2 lieutenants in Murk are Second Lieutenant Zlandish and Second Lieutenant Slithsa. I get a message saying they have nothing to steal when pickpocketing and when killed, they drop no loot whatsoever, not even money.

Just tried PPing/killing these luitenants myself yet again, looks as if its still not completed.
well what im wondering is, is it ever going to be completed.

Hey just made this quest completable I think. All the items and things were there, just wasn't support for the pickpocketing back when I first worked on this however many years ago now.

after reading your post i went ahead and tested it and it worked perfectly..soloing the event without haste was interesting and the rewards seem nice for tier 1-5 crowd maybe higher. (choice of cloak, ring or dagger)

thanks for finally fixxing this so it can quit nagging my journal.

Woohoo thank you!

The aura of battle effect on Shadowy Signet of Skulduggery is flagged combat when it should be worn though

Back
Top Bottom