Ladies Unite

lorrum

Dalayan Adventurer
I would like to try all female guild

Requirements would be typical except that it would be female only allowed. The problem would be in ensuring that you really are a female. Solution or as close to one as I can think of at the moment, send a picture in dated via mail to be posted on web page set up for the guild and trust in the fact that if a male chooses to hide behind a photo of a woman then he just wants to be one of the girls and who can blame him. So long as the picture is dated and the majority of members agree to let you in then *shrug*, its the best we can do. If you have a better idea to ensure girls only then post.

This guild is in no way intended to set up a manhatter group it is just a unique way of uniting female gamers in a league so to speak, who share the love of shards.

What do you think.....oh and please no bashing here be adult

Kyeld said:
girl power

girl-power.jpg

There was a guild very similiar to this on my live server. Good luck with it.

Also stop the shitty lol girls comments.

I think its a cool idea to be honest. i wish you luck in finding the numbers needed. i wish there were people ambitious enough to make roleplay/themed guilds like a guild of chaotic people only that do RP style stuff for those who arent for raiding alot ect. anyway i digress

When you guys start savin up for your MT's charm, you could sell calendars, have bake sales and set up bikini car washes in Athica. I think it's a great idea and can't wait.

I don't think it's so much "lol girls" as it is "lol send you a dated pic" idk. It just struck me as a little odd, requiring an RL pic to join a guild. It's not like people couldn't just use random other pics anyway if they REALLY wanted to get in an women only guild.

Perhaps have a chat with potential members through Ventrilo or Teamspeak (eventually you'd probably want to set up a voice-chat server anyways for your guild)? Speaking with someone via voice-chat is a bit more foolproof than just sending in a picture.

I suppose a bit more information on your intent/purpose/focus for the guild might help some folks understand better your intentions for your guild (as you said, "This guild is in no way intended to set up a manhatter group it is just a unique way of uniting female gamers in a league so to speak, who share the love of shards.", but perhaps if you elaborate a bit more, that might help.)

One of the more successful female guilds I've seen was in Anarchy Online--they had a heavy role-playing focus, and to keep with their theme, the only men allowed were the gender-neutral 'Atrox' race. So if it was an RP guild, you could potentially allow only effeminate wood elf males into your guild as "little brothers", or massive ogre males as "big brothers/eunuch bodyguards". I suppose it all comes down to how you want to focus your guild. It could be heavy into roleplaying with lots of fun RP events, or it could be a hard-core raiding guild, or...? I think having a good idea of what you want to make of the guild would go far in ensuring it maintains a healthy momentum forward.

Personally, I'd really get a kick out of seeing an all-female guild on this server. I think it would be a refreshing option for some of us gals. I really hope this works out well! :)

Any themed guild will be hella hard to get anywhere with. I was in an all elven guild (Yellow team win) on live and we did a lot of cool shit without monks, necros, or shaman only because we were able to tap the population for other members. Not much to work with on SoD even for normal all-purpose raid guilds.

Edit: Btw, we were allied with an all pecks guild <Underfoot Brigade>, <First Dwarven Brigade>, <Second Dwarven Brigade> and an all women guild <Amazons>

you girls could get a really cute, girly guild name. Like Giggly School Girls or something similar.

... wasn't thier a guild on live called " Legion of the Ebon Muff " or something like that that was all female toons?

Of course with some races its difficult to tell male and females apart... Frogloks and Iksars come to mind.

neodiahs said:
I think its a cool idea to be honest. i wish you luck in finding the numbers needed. i wish there were people ambitious enough to make roleplay/themed guilds like a guild of chaotic people only that do RP style stuff for those who arent for raiding alot ect. anyway i digress

Someone tried that once but everyone was like "Lol ur dumb" and he disappeared.

While you're of course free to try it, SoD tends to be too small for clique guilds, so it's unlikely you'd get the numbers for raiding.

I applaud the effort. At least there is someone out there who acknowledges we do exist in the RPG world, and not just as characters of lonely and imaginative men!

:dance: Kidding.

I would join, but I don't get nearly enough time to play these days. I do think there would be a struggle though finding numbers, as previously stated. We may be around, but there aren't a lot of us, and it won't amount to a very big guild, me thinks. I do wish you luck in finding members.

Just be prepared to get a lot of "fake" pics!

Back
Top Bottom