Lasanth the Alchemist

Blinkonian

Dalayan Adventurer
Hey there guys, I'm looking into getting a Shield of Freeport for my druid (Numo), but i don't have 10k to blow through(plus pristine looks damn cool). I noticed Lasanth is one of the required targets. He is the only target i foresee being difficult with my own forces and I'm looking for help. If anyone plans to kill him for Vah would they please consider allowing me to tag along for the Shield of Freeport item that i need? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.. even if its just a strat, cause ihnc what i'm walking into. Thank you :)

Been awhile... but iirc he comes with a hand add. One of them is invul till the other is dear... one ramps or furys? Was easily boxxed by a tier 7 druid and tier 10 tank. Think i used maybe 20m. Some of this might be inaccurate... like i said been a LONG time

The hand is invulnerable until he dies and hits for about 200-300. It's probably immune to all forms of CC, too, at least I couldn't root it with a nondamaging root. He also comes with 2 of those monk trash, which CAN be CC'd. So 4 mobs total on pull. He mage rains and casts a mage resist debuff as well as flying kick and melee like a monk.

I killed him with a group that had a tier 4 cleric, tier 5 mage (my characters) and a tier 2 necro a few weeks ago. He's pretty much never up though, much like the spider there. Soon as either gets tracked they get sniped. No idea why they're on such long spawn timers.

This mob is highly contested and people wanting to kill it are not likely going to wait around for anyone else to get there... Your best bet would be to find some people that need it for vah, volunteer to track it yourself, and then tell them when its up and you already be in zone ready to go.

I don't know if you've gotten the kedge drop yet but that was hands down the hardest and most frustrating drop i've ever farmed. Aside from my general hatred of underwater combat I also got mobbed by 3 walled sharks and died, then accidentally aggroed Jaws when I was camping him and nearly died then too, luckily I was boxing Dymon. Make sure you box a good tank when you do that crap.

Lasanth was a cakewalk. But we were a T7-8 force and just plowed in there and killed him.

I don't know if you've gotten the kedge drop yet but that was hands down the hardest and most frustrating drop i've ever farmed. Aside from my general hatred of underwater combat I also got mobbed by 3 walled sharks and died, then accidentally aggroed Jaws when I was camping him and nearly died then too, luckily I was boxing Dymon. Make sure you box a good tank when you do that crap.

Lasanth was a cakewalk. But we were a T7-8 force and just plowed in there and killed him.

Well, once he familiarizes himself with Kedge I felt Jaws was one of the easiest pieces. Only once are you required to fight 2 sharks at once.

But Kedge has also been my favorite zone in SoD since I started.

If you have a splitter you can split his lizard buddies off him pretty easily, which makes him a pretty simple duo. Granted this was like three years ago so who knows maybe it's changed good luck!

Back
Top Bottom