Leaving

Latten

Dalayan Elder
So its time to leave sod. I could say it was fun with PR (the early ages =D) Exodus and with the Defiance / Steel ppl.

Steel vent #1 will allways be rembered fun stuffs happened.

I wanna say sorry to the old PR ppl for being a duchebag while i left the guild without saying anything.

Thanks for the good times if i forget anyone well damn i have a bad memory

Tapein , Elodie , Yale , Fatman , Gladis , mage tank aisling , tinkaa , nikoslav , singurce the robot basicly everyone in Exodus 1,0 , Tani , To the inactive Swedish crew in PR that disapered into dust , Yallygator , Finster and the rest of the Steelcrew ( yes that also includes non stop talking thizik ). Felyn. Gonobn , Terate who will be bombed by white phosfor bombs !.

If you want to have a chat i will prolly be around irc for a while or pm me over the forums.

:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll miss you. Good luck with whatever you do.

Wish you all good irl, Latt :)
And if you're not on irc anymore, Niko also plays dota and I also have WC3 installed (probably a patch of a few years back, though) ;)

Take care sir. Always sad to see people go, but sometimes the real life thing can be pretty fun. It was fun talking to you and I am sure I will bother you with a PM here and there.

So now I only get to harass you on facebook? sadfase :(

Will miss ya hanging around in vent man, and the bring meatshields along dfs runs, ahh good times :D

See you latten, you were one of 3 people on SoD who heard my voice.

That basically means i'll have to kill you.

So i'll see you around, eh?

Back
Top Bottom