Legacy reborn

I applaud your post Melwin and thankyou for it!

As an officer of phoenix rising, I would also like to say that absolutely no ill feelings are felt towards any of the PR members that left us to reform Legacy or the Legacy guild as a whole. GOOD LUCK! (Grats on the Zirvane kill with 25 ppl too btw)

Unfortuantely, we had to decide on a ruling regarding PR members raiding with Legacy members.. the example you cite "raiding mobs that can drop a relic spell" was slightly out of context and was a term that was bantered about when trying to establish mobs that our members could assist smaller guilds raiding on.

Phoenix Rising wishes Legacy well and we still have a lot of mutual friends.

Personally, I feel that as long as you were still taking an active role in whatever guild the group was in, then there's nothing wrong with your goal. I've admired Legacy for what it was from the start and hope that you guys do just as well as before.

Lol, maybe its a nice idea to actually have some content on a website before you go off telling everybody about its existance.

BeittilBonker said:
Lol, maybe its a nice idea to actually have some content on a website before you go off telling everybody about its existance.
I see in your astuteness you failed to see where I said it is a work in progress.... :psyduck:

ThunndarrNameless said:
BeittilBonker said:
I see in your astuteness you failed to see where I said it is a work in progress.... :psyduck:
Ow i noticed that... but still the comment stands :p I got 404 errors on most of the links to btw.

It's not an official site since we're still not really a guild in the usual sense and don't really have official anythings so it's whatever Nams wants to put on it.

Tanic said:
:lol: Beittil you got owned =)

[urlhttp://www.legacy.3lo.net/members.html[/url]

and u need to learn bb code!

edit. rofl, i guess namrekca will never sponsor me should i ever app to legacy :p

Back
Top Bottom