Listsold Web Portal (Beta)

Didnt see one easy todo change yet:

Display All Sellers on one Page - no paginagion

only 15 sellers on one page with a 20 or 21 TFT is a bit small =)

Would be great to view the complete list - or at least make an option how many to display

A usability idea

It may be small, but I'd suggest either putting the page navigation controls on the bottom, or both the top and bottom. Since most people read top -> down.

It's obviously not a huge issue, it may even be a bit picayune, but it's the first thing that popped into my OCD, Type A mind.

Thanks for your work on this!

Currently if you search for a character that does not have an item in his/her listsold, you cannot search for a new character from that page, which would be convenient to say the least!

EX: http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/vendorlist/vendoritems.php?page=1&char=Bakluse

We are taking care of this from the code/db side. It shouldn't be displaying these in this list.

Didnt see one easy todo change yet:

Display All Sellers on one Page - no paginagion

only 15 sellers on one page with a 20 or 21 TFT is a bit small =)

Would be great to view the complete list - or at least make an option how many to display

**edited after more testing** This might be doable not sure just yet.

I should be pushing a few other updates later today, I still haven't quite figured out the housing containers yet.

Last edited:
Site Updated with a few things.

- Performance increased / load reduced.
- Updated list to 25 per page
- Added character search to player windows.

Still working on the house containers. Its a litte more complex than the above stuff.

You mean to add an item to the player inventory? If so, probably won't happen. This is to be exclusively used as a browsing tool. Hence its reduced functionality compared to the ingame listsold.

He's talking about the message a player adds when they use the /cm listadd command. The same message that already shows up on the player browse page.

Oh! Ya that should be doable then. I haven't sold anything on listsold in forever sooooo.

I would love love love it if you could modify the application to list the items in the order they are listed in the in-game system. Currently for the online application, I don't know what order they are in; they appear jumbled in comparison.

Because I have such a large listsold, I make an effort to group together all the wizard spells in one section, shaman spells in another, etc. with some items in between as spacers. I know I'm not the only one that does this, its also very effective with tradeskilled components, items, or augments.

I would love love love it if you could modify the application to list the items in the order they are listed in the in-game system. Currently for the online application, I don't know what order they are in; they appear jumbled in comparison.

Because I have such a large listsold, I make an effort to group together all the wizard spells in one section, shaman spells in another, etc. with some items in between as spacers. I know I'm not the only one that does this, its also very effective with tradeskilled components, items, or augments.

I've changed the way the code lists the items. I *think* this should be correct. Basically its listing the items by the slot they are in. I'm not really sure how it adds them to the list, but atleast you have something to go off of now.

Let me know if this is working as you guys see it in game or if its still different.

I've also moved the Previous | Next buttons to the bottom of the page. This isn't the final spot, I'm planning on spacing them out a bit and making them more easily seen. It accidentally got updated, but going to leave it for now.

Order looks to be fixed, and now corresponds to the ingame order. Thanks so much! Also, chalk me up on the list of people hoping this will work for the housing list!

I really liked it. It made browsing so much easier. I really don't like the ingame system for trying to find things. This was so much easier to use.

Thank you so much.

Updated a few more things from the lists on here. Main things:

- Description is now added to the vendoritems page.
- Previous and Next have been spaced a bit more till I do something more with it.
- Order of listing has been verified to be the same as in game.
- Lots of performance tweaks.

Things left to do while still in beta:
- Housing Containers (oh do I lothe you)
- Previous Seller / Next Seller
- Better looking tooltip

If you have any other suggestions please post em. These bottom 3 are going to take me a bit, but if its something easy I'll see if I can't get it in.

A minor nit-pick tweaky sorta thing:

- Would you be able to left-justify the items listed under the "Item Name" column on the vendoritems (Listsold) page, please? I feel it might make it easier for the eye to read.

- Reduce the font size of the "Description" text on the vendoritems (Listsold) page to prevent a full line of description text from going outside of the borders.

Thank you for all your hard work on this. It is greatly appreciated! :)

wow, helluva job!
seems a little buggy still though..
idunno, it could just be a faulty memory coil in my brain or something but i don't remember ever having a spell for sale that it says i do.
but either way, grats on the impressive beta =)

-Rytt

I haven't had much time to finish listsold off quite yet, I'm having to get some other backend things going. Soon as I finish it up, I'm going to try and finish the listsold.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've had alot of help from the admins/web team/ and Aeran's base design that started it :)

I noticed that the list is not realtime ? seems to be older info when i compare it with the ingame list.

Also - not all items are shown - only max 8-10 for each seller?

Back
Top Bottom