MassageStory

Dalayan Beginner
Hello I'm having technical difficulties attempting to log in under my account. I check the account status, It says I don't have one, I can change the password to it though, however it also wont allow a log on. Any assistance or recommendations?

Make sure you have "Use EQEmu for Login Server" checked or unchecked as appropriate.

You've logged in successfully before? What your describing doesn't even sound like the SoD login screen (there's no way to check account status or change password there).

I have logged in before under a different profile, works just fine. the checking of the account was on the SoD Homepage.

And I've checked and tried my password, Changed my password, waited 15-20 minutes, tried again with no results.... Well no positive results.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-06-29 23.09.42.png
    Screenshot 2016-06-29 23.09.42.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 10
Uncheck the use eqemu for login server option on the patcher.
xSOFZQa.jpg

Not sure how else to tell you this. You have the "Use EQEmu Login Server" option turned on. You need to uncheck that if you're using an account made through the SoD Account system.

Also, try other e-mail addresses for the list accounts feature. (I guess its possible that something got screwed up in the login database, but that's seems unlikely and also above my paygrade).

Back
Top Bottom