Long time EQer finds refuge in the "Golden Years"

madraider

Dalayan Beginner
I played EQ for many years, but I was saddened by all the changes. The beginning of the Bazaar was the end of a major social aspect of EQ - The EC Tunnel. Then travel was watered down - ending much of the fear and adventure of that aspect of the game - with PoP. As a druid, it was a shame to see my skills go to waste. Now, I am here, I have found what I have been searching for for many years. I actually had an EQEmu Server of my own back in the day, I guess in around 2002 for a few months, but I was not able to create what I wanted, much less, be able to support as many users as I would have liked.

I am seeking a family style guild to join and my play time will be limited for at least a couple more months. If you have any interest in me being a part of your group, please, reply here.

I just signed up last week, and I am donating to this wonderful cause - Keep the true EQ alive!!

I have only made it to my 6th season as a druid, but I would love to be a part of a guild and get to know its community.

Caedmon Tempestwolf

Back
Top Bottom