Looking for a good violent movie

misin

Teletubby Cosplayer
Kung fu, War, shooting anything that is violent and fun to watch.

Post your ideas please.

It seems like I'm one of the few, but I really enjoyed Smokin' Aces. Had some intense action scenes I thought. :dance:

you should go watch apolcalypto. that movie rules. bloody and gorey and omg. awesome. lotta violence too. Sympathy for Mr. Vengence/lady vengence...hmm..those are violent. Old boy....eh...yeah. ok so yeah those are all foreign films but..come on :d

Ashleigh666 said:
you should go watch apolcalypto. that movie rules. bloody and gorey and omg. awesome. lotta violence too. Sympathy for Mr. Vengence/lady vengence...hmm..those are violent. Old boy....eh...yeah. ok so yeah those are all foreign films but..come on :d

Hm I forgot about that one, gonna have to pick it up at some point, the previews looked pretty decent.

Ashleigh666 said:

I was going to see that one but I was too busy causing all the wars in the world.

Waldoff said:
I was going to see that one but I was too busy causing all the wars in the world.

It's true, I was like hey waldoff what's up the other day, and he was all like meh, nothing much, just bombing chechnya. For SHAME!

Back
Top Bottom