Looking for a good violent movie

I just saw 300 last week at Imax

That has to be one of the best fighting movies I've ever seen in my entire life. Definitely worth it to watch on a 75 x 55 foot screen.

For a movie with a lot of violence that I don't want to go to the theater for .. Goodfellas. - always a classic.

Sin City - *very* stylistic and cool with an incredible all-star cast
Green Street Hooligans - may not be *quite* violent enough for you, but a good flick portraying the soccer "firms" (gangs) in Europe, though I can't speak for its authenticity

(Huh, it's pure coincidence that both of those titles star Elijah Wood.)

300 - just freaking cool. I'll be owning that one on DVD
Braveheart - probably a given, but one of my all time favorite movies

GOnna watch 300 now. I've seen most of those movies. 13th warrior was ok. not enough killing, though. Braveheart was classic but could use more killing also. there was an old 70s or 80s movie called the warriors about wierd gangs trying to get together and things going wrong. its was pretty much all bar fight, street fight action and it may be the best movie ever made.

Old dirty bastard (although i dont listen to any of his music) also quoted a part from that move... "Warriors, come out and playiyay"

Why didn't you mention Chris Walken? Any movie he's in is pretty much a good movie. Fat boy slim also got him in a music video which made it good.

You guys have suck taste in movies except the Vengeance trilogy reference and Battle Royale. I cant believe some of these havent been mentioned already.

Ichi the Killer (one of the best ever)
Versus (fuck yeah)
Ricki Oh: The Story of Ricky (fuck yeah x 10)
Ebola Syndrome

City of God
Suicide Circle
Lady Snowblood
A Tale of two sisters

Honorable mention

Audition
Wild Zero
Irriversible
Uzumaki

Yes theyre all foreign, mostly asian, but violence is the same in any language, asians just do it better :p

btw im not asian I just have a lot of foreign films because im an awesome person.

Kakihara.

Irriversible is a brutal movie...i even had a hard time getting thru it.
but great movie!

suicide circle is win.
dunno why i didnt mention that.

Escher said:
It seems like I'm one of the few, but I really enjoyed Smokin' Aces. Had some intense action scenes I thought. :dance:

Man, that movie. Let's just say I expected a whole heck of a lot more.

Gory movies, I dunno, Kung Pow.

Back
Top Bottom