Looking for a home (casual, social/friendly)

Mordrane

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

I will first say that I am a newb to SoD (however I tried a few years ago on an old computer but had graphics issues all is fine now however) Even though I am a newb I am not seeking handouts or a free ride. I am looking for a guild that is friendly and one that I can meet new people and make friends as it gets lonely grinding with no one to carry on a conversation with.

You can find me in the game as Veldane I am a Paladin (low lvl). I will even accept just talking to anyone who just wants to say hey (no guild invite needed for that).

Thank you I am GMT -5 (east coast USA , Tennessee) I usually play in the evenings to early mornings my time but my times vary

Lots of people to talk to in Dalayan Beginners,I would stay there as a newbie.
There are no mid level guilds(maybe adept hunters ?).
Dont hesitate to ask in ooc if you dont get answers in DB,its rather quiet anyway atm.
To tell you the truth,you' d be rather lucky to find a group below 55/65,on the other hand
xp comes fast enough especially if you box (a Druid in your case preferably) and you'll
be busy doing lower level quests.

i ended up leaving that guild when i started the character in thinking that there might have been some mid level guilds but it seems that every one here is old school and alts (nothing wrong with that) I am having fun with the game and I will meet people in game as I go along :)

i ended up leaving that guild when i started the character in thinking that there might have been some mid level guilds but it seems that every one here is old school and alts (nothing wrong with that) I am having fun with the game and I will meet people in game as I go along :)

You can put in a petition via /petition to get back into that guild if you desire.

I have rejoined the beginners guild, but guild or no guild i look forward to meeting you all in game

Veldane
The Dancing Dwarf

Back
Top Bottom