Looking for a new guild

lorrum

Dalayan Adventurer
Aileja....and Ligon. Not going anywhere without her. Two to three nights a week all I can swing. Guild that is progressing ONLY. If you need us lemme know. Otherwise I will be grinding out the last few tomes and hanging about for pickup raids.....(want to do Anos a few times) ...and finishing up AAs.

I am on the East coast. If that makes a difference. We both have kids so our 3pm is picking them up from school time. Evening are better but we are fairly flexible.

Aye, be nice to have you both. Already met both of you, you're good people :)

We have a good crew, great people, and the management focus is progression. No drama in the guild (knock on wood).

Even though we only raid twice a week, we've made huge leaps in the last couple of months, we're organized and have our @#!^ together.

Kakos
Officer of Retribution

she probably out dps's your whole raid and will probably just have to tank the mobs... I'm serious.

We've parsed her at around 400-560 DPS.

Our ranger with a gimped bow is about 1/2-3/4 that on his own, then add the wizzies etc.

Aggro versus her isn't too tough, just need to be on the ball.

Hey Aileja and Ligon, was fun raiding with you guys a little while back. Hope to see you at a few more raids.

Draxle

sigh gonna miss TU

had lots of fun with Tu.....sometimes

Oh and btw if mang wasn't constantly saying:

"....lets check the parcer....Mang is like a god.....and Aileja....isn't"

I might have been less uptight and out of my mind....lol. He only said that what...five, six times a raid...Besides my worse mistake was when we went to Thaz and I was boxing Toshie one of us ended up with the party and the other stuck under the world in Air. lol.This is after I somehow ended up in the Thaz portal. I thought you guys were gonna choke me.

So to keep this pertaining to the post: I try to refrain from playing wow while raiding unlike some people. My alt isn't farming for his charm while I raid. And I still cannot out dps Manguadi, yet. lol.

To be honest I am simply looking, I have been so focused on TU I haven't really looked beyond my own front porch so to speak. I have raided or help out a few guilds and they have all been very nice. To be honest I haven't meet a group yet that are just mean or I cannot get along with so everything is up in the air atm. But thank you for the invite it will be considered as soon as I get things in perspective.

had lots of fun with Tu.....sometimes

Oh and btw if mang wasn't constantly saying:

"....lets check the parcer....Mang is like a god.....and Aileja....isn't"

I might have been less uptight and out of my mind....lol. He only said that what...five, six times a raid...Besides my worse mistake was when we went to Thaz and I was boxing Toshie one of us ended up with the party and the other stuck under the world in Air. lol.This is after I somehow ended up in the Thaz portal. I thought you guys were gonna choke me.

So to keep this pertaining to the post: I try to refrain from playing wow while raiding unlike some people. My alt isn't farming for his charm while I raid. And I still cannot out dps Manguadi, yet. lol.

I always wondered if you did worse than that night

Okay, Ligon here. I am still waiting on the new router to come in. I get to reiterate the same thing Aileja said. I am looking for a progressive raiding guild/xp groups. Good peeps without all the drama. And, I don't want to join a guild on the verge of disbanding. I can raid pretty much 2-3 a week. East Coast here and Southern! I say ya'll, didya', and fixin' -- plus, I drink a lot of sweet tea (so hence I will AFK every 1 hour to pee and fix another glass). Ask me anything.

Back
Top Bottom