Looking for a new guild

East Coast here and Southern! I say ya'll, didya', and fixin' -- plus, I drink a lot of sweet tea (so hence I will AFK every 1 hour to pee and fix another glass). Ask me anything.

was fixin to ask ya, brother from another mother?

/Lawrenceville.

Okay, Ligon here. I am still waiting on the new router to come in. I get to reiterate the same thing Aileja said. I am looking for a progressive raiding guild/xp groups. Good peeps without all the drama. And, I don't want to join a guild on the verge of disbanding. I can raid pretty much 2-3 a week. East Coast here and Southern! I say ya'll, didya', and fixin' -- plus, I drink a lot of sweet tea (so hence I will AFK every 1 hour to pee and fix another glass). Ask me anything.

We're no where near disbanding, we're dragon lovers, and we're rapidly progressing. Only T5 A.T.M. though.

Send me a tell anytime.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

never did worse

That night was hell I almost cried but I stuck it out. It was hard going from 65 with 95AAs to Tier 10. At that pt I had played wow for a month and grinded to 65 the old fashion way (no twinking), I had been on SoD for only eight months when I went from Fusion to TU.

Did I get any sympathy?....Absolutely not.... :)
Really wouldn't have had it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom